• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Water soluble?

oldschool@it_again

Greenlighter
I've done Heroin for 10's of years. I've never had a batch that didn't readily dissolve in water, even if I had to cook it a bit. Now when I say I cook, I don't mean boil incessantly in a spoon, like you see these idiots do on TV. It kills your dope. I recently came upon some really pure China white. No fentanyl and when I say CW I am not talking about that BS. The test reported 5 stars. Very high heroin content. I'm a lot older now, a bit wiser and I'm also on suboxone maintenance. But I'm not gonna lie. I haven't seen actual dog food since the 90s. I had to get a g and try it out. It was expensive. But I'm not going to be doing it all the time. I like my subs, but at heart I'll always be a junkie. The research I have been doing states that white heroin is not water soluble. Hmmm. Never had an issue in the past, and I've never used citric acid. I always thought that was a UK thing. According to this article they say if you don't use the right amount of water and introduce the acid in the right way then the junk will not dissolve and can clog the needle. This was about white dope. In my experience the white shit has always dissolved the best but I guess this depends on if it is heroin salts, or not. What do you guys think about this? I'm holding this bag for a while until the time is right. So I haven't tried any yet, but if I have been doing it wrong all my life, I won't to make sure this time I get the most bang for my buck. It may be the last time I ever see anything like this again.

What do you mean the test reported five stars? As in you did a purity test and it came back as matching the color for highest purity on their scale? I mean if lightly cooking it isnt breaking it down, it isnt going to kill you to add some acid and see. You can get a massive thing of ascorbic acid from the store for like 5 bucks. Use the regular amount of water you'd use and add small bits of the vit c crystals, mixing and lightly cooking until it dissolves. Start low with the vit c and work up to just enough until it dissolves, that way you keep vein damage to a minimum. But im curious what testing got done to determine it was heroin, and only heroin. If you only did a test for purity, its just telling you theres a good deal of heroin in there. It doesnt mean that theres still not cut added thats not breaking down. Gotta get that bitch on a FTIR or GC/MS if you can access those services.

What do you mean the test reported five stars? As in you did a purity test and it came back as matching the color for highest purity on their scale? I mean if lightly cooking it isnt breaking it down, it isnt going to kill you to add some acid and see. You can get a massive thing of ascorbic acid from the store for like 5 bucks. Use the regular amount of water you'd use and add small bits of the vit c crystals, mixing and lightly cooking until it dissolves. Start low with the vit c and work up to just enough until it dissolves, that way you keep vein damage to a minimum. But im curious what testing got done to determine it was heroin, and only heroin. If you only did a test for purity, its just telling you theres a good deal of heroin in there. It doesnt mean that theres still not cut added thats not breaking down. Gotta get that bitch on a FTIR or GC/MS if you can access those services.

I used this test kit: https://testkitplus.com/product/heroin-purity-test-kit.

Yes it gauges by color but I just used the terminology of the example. The test does not tell about what it is cut with. But it can't be much. I also used a fent test and it came back negative. That's good enough for me. I'm excited as fuck.

So you also use an acid. Im just curious what others do. I never have needed to. The dope I used to get broke down well on its on, with a little heat. As I said I haven't seen H like this in decades. I'm going to start the 3 day wait soon so I can feel it. I have an insane tolerance and I hope I can feel a reg sized shot. I'm on 24mg of sub ATM, and it's not even stopping all the withdrawal. I came from a heavy fentanyl habit to sub. So as I am now, It will be a period of months until I get to "normal" even with the 24mg of subs, as per my doctor. Sick of feeling this way so I'm gonna cheat for a couple days them reinduce. I think I will take your advice and buy a bit of acid and see how it goes. Thanks for the comment.

I used this test kit: https://testkitplus.com/product/heroin-purity-test-kit.

Yes it gauges by color but I just used the terminology of the example. The test does not tell about what it is cut with. But it can't be much. I also used a fent test and it came back negative. That's good enough for me. I'm excited as fuck.

So you also use an acid. Im just curious what others do. I never have needed to. The dope I used to get broke down well on its on, with a little heat. As I said I haven't seen H like this in decades. I'm going to start the 3 day wait soon so I can feel it. I have an insane tolerance and I hope I can feel a reg sized shot. I'm on 24mg of sub ATM, and it's not even stopping all the withdrawal. I came from a heavy fentanyl habit to sub. So as I am now, It will be a period of months until I get to "normal" even with the 24mg of subs, as per my doctor. Sick of feeling this way so I'm gonna cheat for a couple days them reinduce. I think I will take your advice and buy a bit of acid and see how it goes. Thanks for the comment.
I rarely ever had to use an acid to break down H where i am, but it was a routine thing for crack for a while for me. There were a handful of times i had to break down H with some acid but it was rare. That test is telling you general amount of heroin in it, but cant tell you a complete content list or a exact percentage, so its possible that its cut that wont break down, or it could just be H that needs to be broken. Youll have to just grab some vit c crystals and give it a try. Youll know pretty quick when you introduce the acid. How long have you been off the fent and on subs? Your tolerance has prolly dropped enough to feel the H if its been a while, but be careful anyways, its hard to gauge sometimes.

I dont know where you are, but theres more and more drug checking services popping up who will test your shit for you and give you a more comprehensive breakdown if you want to really know.