• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Water pipe or dry hits?

justtakethat

Bluelighter
Whats your preferance between a joint a pipe or a bong/bubbler. I personally hate seeing the joint smoke go off into the air. Also the hits off a joint arent even as strong as a pipe. I like how a joint taste great throughout the whole joint except maybe the bottom. Glass is much better though, the hits are alot better and no waste. But a pipe is definetly not for everyday use for a long period of time. The smoke is too hot. People who say a joint is smoother, take the same sized milky hit on the joint that u did on the bong then get back to me

a pipe is the best for a high and conserving pot as well, if I get a quarter oz I can smoke it in a couple of days but if I pipe it; it will last a week and that is hitting it all day long until bedtime.

Yea a pipe definetly conserves. But all methods of smoking is the same high. I like to use a pipe for a week or so and then have a day using the bubbler or a bong.

I always liked joints better than pipes or bongs. Sometimes the hits on a pipe or a bong can be too much for my lungs and I get a better pull on a well rolled joint. You also can't beat the fact that after you smoke your joint you don't have any paraphenalia on you if you are out and about.

Whats your preferance between a joint a pipe or a bong/bubbler. I personally hate seeing the joint smoke go off into the air. Also the hits off a joint arent even as strong as a pipe. I like how a joint taste great throughout the whole joint except maybe the bottom. Glass is much better though, the hits are alot better and no waste. But a pipe is definetly not for everyday use for a long period of time. The smoke is too hot. People who say a joint is smoother, take the same sized milky hit on the joint that u did on the bong then get back to me

seeing as how i dont want my weed use to get out of control like it did several years ago and i started up back in January w/o a legit job but i got money lets just say. i generally have and am going to try to keep it to 2 pieces. a 10$ one hitter that holds maybe .15 and i have a bubbler about twice the size of a bic lighter. the bubbler holds .2. smoking blunts/joints was almost an everyday thing when i started back up now as i cant smoke all this have to keep it "balanced". i find myself using the one hitter mostly and bong when convenient.

seeing as how i dont want my weed use to get out of control like it did several years ago and i started up back in January w/o a legit job but i got money lets just say. i generally have and am going to try to keep it to 2 pieces. a 10$ one hitter that holds maybe .15 and i have a bubbler about twice the size of a bic lighter. the bubbler holds .2. smoking blunts/joints was almost an everyday thing when i started back up now as i cant smoke all this have to keep it "balanced". i find myself using the one hitter mostly and bong when convenient.
Do u clean ur bubbler often? I would think a small bubbler like that would get dirty kinda fast, and if so do u use salt too or just soak it since its smaller?

Do u clean ur bubbler often? I would think a small bubbler like that would get dirty kinda fast, and if so do u use salt too or just soak it since its smaller?

cleaned it yesterday, yes it dirtys quick and i used salt and 91% iso for the cleaning, shake the shit out of it.

That nice skunky weed, I love joints so I can get a nice taste and killer stonage. I still use a pipe to conserve it because it is 2-3 times the price of the regular weed.

glass is my favourite. bongs in particular. pipes w/o water hard harsher on my throat. vaporizers get me the most euphoric from flowers but as for habitually, bongs are my favourite ROA. joints w/glass filter tip is excellent for on-the-go too.

I always liked joints better than pipes or bongs. Sometimes the hits on a pipe or a bong can be too much for my lungs and I get a better pull on a well rolled joint. You also can't beat the fact that after you smoke your joint you don't have any paraphenalia on you if you are out and about.

Florida hasnt decriminalized yet damn. Im from De so an ounce and im good

For flowers I much prefer a joint. I know I'm always posting pics of glass in the social thread and stuff, but I can't stand the smell of bong water / a dirty flower piece even if you change the water everyday. Whenever you go in for a hit you're going to smell that nasty ass scent and that's no bueno for me. Used to do it back in the day though before concentrates got big around here.

I hardly ever change my rig water (you can say gross or whatever) but it smells and tastes ok even when it's filled with a bunch of claim. I haven't changed my water in over a week, probably like 10 days, and I'd be willing to drink it lol it's probably terpy as fuck %)

I like both, but If I can I try and use joints and blunts(preferably blunts because they smoke much better than joints) because I can smoke with my friends a lot easier with joints and since I can't smoke indoors joints/blunts are easier to hide and smoke outside. But if i'm broke a spoon pipe or bong is the best way to go to save weed. What I do when i'm about out of weed is take my roaches, put them in my bowl, and rip from there. It can get harsh, but it definitely saves money gets me super stoned.

Bongs only for me. Preferably with a honeycomb perc and an inline ashcatcher.

Stemless preferred, with a slightly bent neck or splashguard.

Tom

I'm currently using an inline ashcatcher going to a six-arm bubbler for flower and also using a honeycomb bong as an oil rig.

Joints and dry pipes are only for when I don't have the above water pipes.

Bongs make u fiend for bongs more and las makes spliffs less satisfying just smoke spliffs for a week if your a pipe head you will notice a difference.

For flowers I much prefer a joint. I know I'm always posting pics of glass in the social thread and stuff, but I can't stand the smell of bong water / a dirty flower piece even if you change the water everyday. Whenever you go in for a hit you're going to smell that nasty ass scent and that's no bueno for me. Used to do it back in the day though before concentrates got big around here.

I hardly ever change my rig water (you can say gross or whatever) but it smells and tastes ok even when it's filled with a bunch of claim. I haven't changed my water in over a week, probably like 10 days, and I'd be willing to drink it lol it's probably terpy as fuck %)
Probably is man, id drink that shit thats for sure. Probably taste gross though, i recomend changing your water out as i read it can stop diffusing the smoke as good after a while. Also how do u usually save ur reclaim? Do u do an ever clear shake and then let that evaporate?

I have a large glass bong with quite a small bowl, I found that creaming it loads and some good bud will do you well. I only smoke on the evenings and I try to spread my weed out through the week and I've found it pretty good.

I prefer a pipe over a joint. I feel I can control my intake better when using a pipe. A joint feels like a race, unless I'm going to put the thing out periodically, and I can't roll for shit, and it's just a pain all around for me.

And honestly, and I know this is kind of criminal to say, but I'll actually take smaller hits off the pipe and even let some smoke go if need be, and that's part of why I like it. I'll give up a bit of the smoke and potential high to avoid coughing for 20 minutes and wind up feeling like it was all I could do to keep my lungs inside me. It's not a pleasant way to spend the come up, in my estimation.

I mean, I know "if you don't cough you won't get off" and all that, but when you've smoked cigs and drank like crazy for 20 odd years, sometimes your body just wants you to take it a bit easier, I reckon.

I prefer joints (spliffs) but a pipe goes a long way with small quantities. My sebsi (long moroccan pipe with a small furnace) is severely clogged up unfortunately. Rolling a spliff right now.