• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Water based or not to try something as simple?

kylesfiles

Greenlighter
I haven’t had chem in many many years. I loved it, but “use it or lose it, right?!”
Question: I have a 100% legal product that is water soluble. I have the 5g (aka 5,000mg) product in clumps that I was would just take a dropper of out of a bottle.
However, that seems WAY TO SIMPLE. To simply shake/agitate/stir/mix together and I’m done?!
For example 1000 mL h20 with 5000 mg of said water soluble clumps, and I get 5mg per mL?!
Anything I’m missing here with my Rilmazafone (legal) and water combo?
(Trying to avoid a PEG allergy or alcohol mess). Thanks, KsF

It should be water soluble. Just be sure to freeze most of your stock (maybe keep a week's worth in the fridge) so that it doesn't grow microbes and spoil.

It should be water soluble. Just be sure to freeze most of your stock (maybe keep a week's worth in the fridge) so that it doesn't grow microbes and spoil.
Thank you, good call! Duh, of course, those microbes (with no disrespect to their intelligence and capabilities) could wreak havoc over time. Do solutions (I.e. PEG or alcohol-based) stop ‘em dead in their tracks? Like something only purely water would need to be stored in a low temp?

Thank you, good call! Duh, of course, those microbes (with no disrespect to their intelligence and capabilities) could wreak havoc over time. Do solutions (I.e. PEG or alcohol-based) stop ‘em dead in their tracks? Like something only purely water would need to be stored in a low temp?
If alcohol doesn't screw up your solubility, a 60% solution should prevent bacterial growth broadly. If it is 5 mg/ml, you won't be consuming too much alcohol per dose (though you could still dilute it when you take your dose).