• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

wasted money falling asleep on oxycodonw

HezzaD

Bluelighter
I AM PISSED OFF
Twice now ive wasted some oxys, yes I got the buztaz and was awake for 2 n half hours soon aas the 3rd hour hits both time knocks me out.
I didn't even take morphine 2with it last time just 60mg, so now im just trying 50mg, I only combined 4mg diazepam with it aswell, do you think its the olanzapine in my system (i havnt took it today or yesterday but have been on for months) potentiating the sedating effects of the oxy?

i'd say just do heroin if damn near all of it in my area didn't have fentanyl in it.

I experience this from time to time as well. Most of the time it's due to lack of good sleep. I have sleep apnea and take oxy as well. Often times this leaves me very tired. When I don't get good sleep the oxy is not near as enjoyable (the high sucks) and I go to sleep very easily on the comedown.

HezzaD I strongly suggest you stop using opiates you are showing strong signs that opiates are controlling your life. Not a path you want to go down I really hope you stop using for a while and take control of your life while you can.

I wish I could but without them all I think about is how I messed my life up not going college, how i suffer from fibromyalgia and bipolarr and its a shit life to have, and opiates only things what make me enjoy life and get rid of physical and emotional pain, and lower my anxiety.
i cant even smoke weed on its own anymore it has hardly any effect except for first 45mins to a hour.
HezzaD I strongly suggest you stop using opiates you are showing strong signs that opiates are controlling your life. Not a path you want to go down I really hope you stop using for a while and take control of your life while you can.

I'm in the same boat HezzaD without opiates my life is shit but you need to realise substituting your pain and suffering for opiates is not the answer. You just have to face the pain and suffering for a few month and then have opiates for a month or so as a reward.

Living your life like you are now will be disastrous for you and will end in self destruction man, I really hope you can overcome this.

it's the only thing what stops these voices/racing thoughts in my mind
i dont score everyday i never score heroin i did for couple month but stopped it before it became a habit.
i dont score pills everyday but i could if i would once a week i get morphine which alsts me 2-3days and oxycodone twice a month which lasts me aroudn 2-3days.

hezza pal i've only spoke with you a handful of times but its clear you've some serious stuff going on
have you ever paid a visit to The Dark Side of BL? they've got people over there understand and can help better than us deviants over here in BDD.
couldn't hurt just to check it out right?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wil check it out, thank you. and eys i suffer from bipolar/personality disorder, addictive personality and fibromyalgia chronic pain and fatique condition
hezza pal i've only spoke with you a handful of times but its clear you've some serious stuff going on
have you ever paid a visit to The Dark Side of BL? they've got people over there understand and can help better than us deviants over here in BDD.
couldn't hurt just to check it out right?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hezza, I wouldn't stop using olanzapine unless your doctor says it's okay. I've been in that boat where I would forego my psych meds in order to get high and it wasn't a good experience. Do you see a counselor or someone you can talk to about going back to college? I think just having something to look forward to, even if it's friends or a beloved pet can make a world of difference! :)

I've been on opiates for 14yrs now for chronic pain, I hate this medication. It absolutely dictates your life. I am at the point that I want to deal with the pain than take this med. It is not as effective as it use to be and I refuse to ask the doctor to raise it. I am taking 60mgs 5XD. I am now going through the cold sweats and trying to lower my dose as much as possible and when the pain gets too bad I'll take 1/2 a pill. HexD, if you can do without this med please do so, it's an invisible prison that only shows itself when your body needs it. It is so hard to not take it when it is easily accessible. GL

Just like keeping mentioned. I feel the same way.

I've never even spoken to you really, only via threads on the forum and seeing you post etc. But from the past few weeks I've seen your posts get a lot worse by like upping the dosage/mixing a lot of drugs. If you are taking opiates for legitimate reasons and not just to get high which it seems you are then go ahead. Obviously you seriously need them, but it seems you are abusing them which is okay also. I do the same but I'm keeping control of it, you seem to be going out of control and if you considering that most opiate users who are getting out of control like you make really bad life choices (stealing, lying to family, violence to get money, using dirty needles etc) I really really must tell you it's not worth it. Getting high now and then is fun, but if you're going to fuck your life up over it it's really not worth it.

Also I do recommend counselling, I have just started it because I'm recently going through a lot of stuff myself and it helps just to talk to someone about your problems.