• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

wasted attempt.

If you've gotten it down to basically "tar" that's really sticky. You can mix it with something to make it less sticky to make it easier to put into gel caps. Ideally something totally inert would be best to mix in but I have used plain old white flower with good results. We ate the floured, gel caped up alcohol extracted tar right after gel capping. We were not sure if the flower would go bad ( grow bacteria) so we didn't want to store for any length of time.

It ended up being about 50% more potent if I remember correctly... Requiring half as much gel caps than straight ground up cactus skin.

Well its still runny and its quite a bit of liquid.it still has a faint smell of alcohol 70% iso.more time for tar?? Been 12 days.

Friend has two plants that froze sold but what was undergroud is still hearty.cut all mush off and unrooted to dry been. A week and there still heary.think they will grow when i repot????.

When my cacti froze, they crumpled up and turned into mush and died. :( I had had them for like 3 years too, I was really sad, I felt really bad about it for a long time. So your friend's have not crumpled and died? Oh wait, you saved the roots basically? Hmm... give it a try, let me know how it goes. I couldn't do that with mine as they're all gone now, but I wish I would have thought to check that and give it a try...

Hey anyone extremely familiar with mescaline extractions please PM me,
I am in no urgency, i just have a couple questions.

Well its still runny and its quite a bit of liquid.it still has a faint smell of alcohol 70% iso.more time for tar?? Been 12 days.

Next time use ethyl instead of isopropyl , that way you can drink it at whatever stage of evaporation you choose. Technically, you CAN drink the ISO, but I don't recommend it.

One time I ate a bunch of cactus (Enough) and took some benadryl and passed out before it kicked in. I woke up like 4 hrs later mildly tripping but it was nowhere near where it should have been. it was as if waking in that state made me so used to it I could not notice the mesc.

also @ last poster, what the fuck are you talking about technically you can drink the ISO I mean yeah I guess in the same way you could drink gasoline, that shit will make you blind/kill you.

Actually isopropyl alcohol has a lower chronic toxicity (the bad kind) than ethanol. Methanol is the only one that causes blindness.

It tastes like shit though and the higher sedative potency means that it could well kill you.

too strong a psychedelic dose can make you black out, white out, or pass out:
mostly noticed on salvia, which s most often overdosed, but will occur with all of them

I read that isopropyl alcohol is 4x more toxic than ethanol. But it's no methanol (the one that will kill you or cause blindness). I still wouldn't drink ISO.

So what's the chance of the same cactus ate fresh both times making me pass out??weird right.

Was I dreaming earlier or what??

Kinda rude but whatever...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there jray, welcome to bluelight.

We don't encourage meeting other members here and sourcing is prohibited. We also ask that you use the edit button rather than making a number of posts in quick succession.

It might be good if you familiarised yourself with the rules before posting again.

Thanks for your understanding,

Transform