• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Wasp spray? Seeking real info. Compund ID and effects, LD50, etc.

Tango_down

Greenlighter
Has anyone heard about crystalizing wasp spray and using the rendered crystals as a methamphetamine-like compund? Have read reports of people using the crystals intravenously, melted into H2o. Just looking for any factual info or accounts of use.

Thx.
(N|€K)

So i spent like an hour looking this up because i make poor use of my time. I can not find one research paper on google scholar that the two main chemicals i found to likely be in wasp spray pyrethoids or piperonyl butoxide have any positive effect on either amphetamines or directly stimulating dopamine however. However, it appears pyrethoids may be even damaging and consumption was wasp spray likely can cause seizures drooling and kill you. So id say thats a hard no from me.

Do not do this, please... read the article someone posted above. Nothing about that sounds the least bit fun Insecticides are damaging and potentially fatal to non-insects, too. The effects are described as agonizing, producing a catatonic state with drooling and inability to communicate, and can also include seizures and death. None of that sounds even remotely like meth.

I just saw in the news about people doing this in a small town in Virginia and they belive it has led to 3 deaths. It was my local news station. I wouldn't try it

If you're dumb enough to IV wasp spray you kind of deserve what's coming to you, IMO.

There's nothing even remotely close to an amphetamine in it.

Why can't kids smoke banana peels or peanut shells like the good old days?

What the fuckin Fuck? 8o Synthetic pyrethroids such as permethrin, tetramethrin, deltamethrin etc. are basically nerve toxins, and piperonyl butoxide is a synergist that makes them even more lethal.

Believe me, as a pest controller and drugster, if I thought there was anything worth abusing in my kit bag, i'd have found it. The only thing in my armoury worth considering is alphachloralose, which is a sedative in the choral hydrate family I believe - though even I'm not daft enough to try it.

However, i did also hear of one case of a guy who was hospitalised after mixing anticoagulant rodenticide in with his weed. The stupidity of some people knows no fuckin bounds...