• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Wasp Dope - Fact or Fiction?

funnyh0w

Bluelighter
There are very few reports of people in Appalachian Kentucky using sprays such as Raid as a cheaper replacement for methamphetamine, but is this true? There are very scarce reports on it online from people who have tried it, so I ask if any of you have tried it. If not.. then I'll volunteer to see if this is fact or fiction by smoking it via sprayed on herbal matter.

People using wasp spray as a meth substitute is one of the best fake news stories ever IMO. Someone mentions it at least once a year here.

But no, it's not a real thing, unfortunately...

There are very few reports of people in Appalachian Kentucky using sprays such as Raid as a cheaper replacement for methamphetamine, but is this true? There are very scarce reports on it online from people who have tried it, so I ask if any of you have tried it. If not.. then I'll volunteer to see if this is fact or fiction by smoking it via sprayed on herbal matter.

From what I heard (a couple years ago) "Wasp" is meth mixed with Raid (or similar). I'm thinking it's probably not true lol.
Then again, there are always *those* addicts who make the rest of us look bad who would absolutely try anything they thought might get them a high.
I remember when I was like 14 there were a bunch of kids in the year below me in school decided to snort acetaminophen (not even co-codamol 500/8's...straight acetaminophen pills). Dumbest shit I ever saw. Two got nose bleeds and I used to get the bus home with a girl in that year below me who was in class later with one of them and she said he started crying in class, saying he was hallucinating :/

From what I heard (a couple years ago) "Wasp" is meth mixed with Raid (or similar). I'm thinking it's probably not true lol.
Then again, there are always *those* addicts who make the rest of us look bad who would absolutely try anything they thought might get them a high.
I remember when I was like 14 there were a bunch of kids in the year below me in school decided to snort acetaminophen (not even co-codamol 500/8's...straight acetaminophen pills). Dumbest shit I ever saw. Two got nose bleeds and I used to get the bus home with a girl in that year below me who was in class later with one of them and she said he started crying in class, saying he was hallucinating :/
LMAO so when I was 15 I was sent to a residential facility for 2 months and my room mate fucking would snort drywall since he'd punch holes in the walls. I tried it 1 time while on seroquel and ig it did something but yknow that's because the drywall they used was pumped with so much chemicals. Then another Time this chill ass girl on our unit drank 'drywall tea'. Not to get high or anything but it was still funny nevertheless.

But no, it's not a real thing, unfortunately...
What are you nuts ? Never inhale or smoke insecticide. Those stories about raid getting you high are complete nonsense.

It's not a complete myth, there certainly are case reports of pyrethroid insecticides being used as a stimulant. Only one study that is available on google, however this report mentions and refers to several other reports of pyrethroid poisoning via intentional use, which I assume are not easily found or accessible by the public.

Basically, pyrethroids poison you, but if ingested quickly (IV/smoke/snort), it does provide a "rush" similar to methamphetamine... before going on to poison you and damage all your organs.

Probably only done by people in psychosis, or extremely disturbed people, who are addicted to meth/stims.

It's like strychnine, which was once touted for it's stimulant and sports performance enhancing abilities.... but anything above a tiny dose is a deadly poison that kills you.

But yeah, reporting on this is just a scare story. People aren't doing it large numbers. Like a druggy urban legend but does have 1% of truth behind it.

I assumed it was about that honey that gets you high but on reading it's even worse!!!!

The Narco honey is real, the issue with it is some of the bee's go on Datura and other Nasty plants, people have died from eating the honey as BAD chemicals stay on the honey and it's caused people to stop breathing, your kidneys etc to stop working etc......

Sniffing glue is safe, some truly bizarre plant-drug stew isn't on my Narco bucket list.

Nutmeg and Datura honey on toast, 2 hours later you have blood spraying out your arse & you vomit your stomach lining up via your nose 🥰😍👍
Sounds so good, McAfee will be posting about it from the afterlife next week.

It's not a complete myth, there certainly are case reports of pyrethroid insecticides being used as a stimulant. Only one study that is available on google, however this report mentions and refers to several other reports of pyrethroid poisoning via intentional use, which I assume are not easily found or accessible by the public.

Basically, pyrethroids poison you, but if ingested quickly (IV/smoke/snort), it does provide a "rush" similar to methamphetamine... before going on to poison you and damage all your organs.

Probably only done by people in psychosis, or extremely disturbed people, who are addicted to meth/stims.

It's like strychnine, which was once touted for it's stimulant and sports performance enhancing abilities.... but anything above a tiny dose is a deadly poison that kills you.

But yeah, reporting on this is just a scare story. People aren't doing it large numbers. Like a druggy urban legend but does have 1% of truth behind it.
I have a question about the wasp dope .ok here goes..So say the crap I purchased does seem to have a wasp spray type taste and acts very strange in a bubble taking forever to melt and leaves you with a euphoria that may or may not cause tracers in your vision if it is wasp spray is there a way to still wash the dope clean of said spray leaving a pure ice methamphetamine to use As directed by myself lol they say if it tastes like poison it prob is and it definitely does and gives you a pretty good twerking not sit still affect that lasts nearly as long as a normal high could this be wasp or maybe just some other additive that I can clean out of it for normal use ???

I have a question about the wasp dope .ok here goes..So say the crap I purchased does seem to have a wasp spray type taste and acts very strange in a bubble taking forever to melt and leaves you with a euphoria that may or may not cause tracers in your vision if it is wasp spray is there a way to still wash the dope clean of said spray leaving a pure ice methamphetamine to use As directed by myself lol they say if it tastes like poison it prob is and it definitely does and gives you a pretty good twerking not sit still affect that lasts nearly as long as a normal high could this be wasp or maybe just some other additive that I can clean out of it for normal use ???
I have no idea. Try an acetone wash. I doubt anyone here knows the polarity or chemical properties of wasp spray.