• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Washing coke. Acetone or alcohol?

not2quick

Bluelighter
I've done one acetone wash in the past. It was successful but strange. I washed 1/4 and lost only .5grm of product. So since the final product wasn't fire on the mountain, guess the cuts were not dissolved by the acetone. I will say it made the coke easier on the nose though.

So my plug said hehas two kinds right now. One is super smooth and easy on the nose, but you will do 2x as much to get high ( sounds super cut). The other is rough on the nose/sinus but will give you that zing. ( more pure with harsher cuts or cut with other stim? Amphetamines?)

My though was to get the harsher stuff and wash it. My question is should I do acetone again? Kind of a pain in the ass to make it anhydrous. Or what about an ethanol wash? Never tried it.

Any suggestions?

My guy... Ok so where do we begin...? Short answer.. without patience and some basic OC knowledge, you're really just wasting your time... Most common cuts unfortunately will come thru with either NP or polar solvent washes... Generally speaking, Doing a recrystallization with both dried solvents or changing the pH and using selective solvents is favorable.. However the scope of work and subsequent potential for elevated criminal charges becomes a problem...i.e. manufacturing...
However I do understand the mission to achieve pure product, which can also be a side effect of the high/chase and something to occupy time while you are enjoying the compound itself...

I can be honest with you, in my experience talking your dealer about receiving unadulterated product is your best bet, sometimes if you pay a premium they would be more than happy to deliver something that hasn't been messed with if possible...

My guy... Ok so where do we begin...? Short answer.. without patience and some basic OC knowledge, you're really just wasting your time... Most common cuts unfortunately will come thru with either NP or polar solvent washes... Generally speaking, Doing a recrystallization with both dried solvents or changing the pH and using selective solvents is favorable.. However the scope of work and subsequent potential for elevated criminal charges becomes a problem...i.e. manufacturing...
However I do understand the mission to achieve pure product, which can also be a side effect of the high/chase and something to occupy time while you are enjoying the compound itself...

I can be honest with you, in my experience talking your dealer about receiving unadulterated product is your best bet, sometimes if you pay a premium they would be more than happy to deliver something that hasn't been messed with if possible...
this is a very well thought out answer I would have never thought about the criminal charge difference. Also as a fellow scitisyt, yes it dissent seem time worthy to do all that as you'll have less oviduct and you'll need to charge more. Hard to convince coke heads to ay an extra 20$ a gram because your drug dealer says he acetone washed it.....
Also how many coke dealers do you know that you would trust to purify their substance instead of further cut it to make more money.......

I've done one acetone wash in the past. It was successful but strange. I washed 1/4 and lost only .5grm of product. So since the final product wasn't fire on the mountain, guess the cuts were not dissolved by the acetone. I will say it made the coke easier on the nose though.

So my plug said hehas two kinds right now. One is super smooth and easy on the nose, but you will do 2x as much to get high ( sounds super cut). The other is rough on the nose/sinus but will give you that zing. ( more pure with harsher cuts or cut with other stim? Amphetamines?)

My though was to get the harsher stuff and wash it. My question is should I do acetone again? Kind of a pain in the ass to make it anhydrous. Or what about an ethanol wash? Never tried it.

Any suggestions?
Ew man,
Real coke is super gentle with your nose and you only need a bit to be high as fk. Those products don't sound good to me at all.

I wish I could get Peruvian flake lol its gotta be so different then the blow in the US. Don't get me wrong I get decent blow, untested, but I figure to MY standards its good. I got a buddy from Colombia who tells me its regular, that dumb amrcian and non-narco state Citizens, overdose on there blow because there shit is so stepped on that they think they can do a ball in a night and really there ball is one gram in Colombia cause its so fucking cut by the time they get it.

Average Cocaine is USA & Canada is about 30% Cocaine/ tropane alkaloid …….70% cut/excipients/bulking agents

Even Cocaine paste from Bolivia, then converted into its water soluble hydrochloride salt, is on average 75-90% pure Cocaine….and it’s not because they cut it with Levamisole…..it’s just the purity of the synthesis. There are various impurities during the illicit manufacturing process in some jungle “lab” by a master cook

A Kilo of Columbian marching powder is about 89% pure Cocaine HCL (which is Freakn AMAZING BTW)

Merck pharmaceutical Cocaine Hydrochloride “light fluffy crystals” WARNING- May be habit forming lol is Absolutely 100% PURE COCAINE HCL CRYSTALS. Period.

Any Yayo you get that isn’t while in South America unfortunately is 30-40% pure….if you’re lucky. Getting 50% pure would be pretty good stuff. I only had good coke a few times……how I know? within minutes a STRONG Euphoric bliss washed over my entire body, calm, happy, content, confident, extroverted social butterfly not timid to walk up to 7 beautiful girls having drinks and have a pleasant convo they enjoy and don’t come off as a creep or annoying (you can easily tell by their body language and subconscious tells)

My childhood friend is going several years for getting caught with 90 keys of Cocaine…..caught at Pearson International Airport in Ontario, Canada. Pic was in the Mississauga news and everything. DR - Dominican Republic apparently is a hot spot for having Cocaine sent there first…..then to its final destination Europe, U.S., Canada, etc

The mammalian central nervous system’s desire to blast a biker rail of this potent triple reuptake inhibitor and dopaminergic psycho stimulant lol…..like intravenously injected Diamorphine & Cocaine …..the brain just cums with erotic pleasure …..like a climax during hot sex

After I climax with my girl, I can feel my brain flooding with all these endorphins, dopamine and oxytocin …….calm, relaxed and euphoric, warm & fuzzy, while she takes a shower, I head to my kitchen to make an oral speedball / Brompton Cocktail, light the fireplace and and make a Tanqueray Jin cocktail while the 5-7 substance oral cocktail is slowly entering my bloodstream ha ha ha……watching the fireplace dance & crackle I am in heaven …time for a fresh Belmont cigarette on the balcony :)

Average Cocaine is USA & Canada is about 30% Cocaine/ tropane alkaloid …….70% cut/excipients/bulking agents

Even Cocaine paste from Bolivia, then converted into its water soluble hydrochloride salt, is on average 75-90% pure Cocaine….and it’s not because they cut it with Levamisole…..it’s just the purity of the synthesis. There are various impurities during the illicit manufacturing process in some jungle “lab” by a master cook

A Kilo of Columbian marching powder is about 89% pure Cocaine HCL (which is Freakn AMAZING BTW)

Merck pharmaceutical Cocaine Hydrochloride “light fluffy crystals” WARNING- May be habit forming lol is Absolutely 100% PURE COCAINE HCL CRYSTALS. Period.

Any Yayo you get that isn’t while in South America unfortunately is 30-40% pure….if you’re lucky. Getting 50% pure would be pretty good stuff. I only had good coke a few times……how I know? within minutes a STRONG Euphoric bliss washed over my entire body, calm, happy, content, confident, extroverted social butterfly not timid to walk up to 7 beautiful girls having drinks and have a pleasant convo they enjoy and don’t come off as a creep or annoying (you can easily tell by their body language and subconscious tells)

My childhood friend is going several years for getting caught with 90 keys of Cocaine…..caught at Pearson International Airport in Ontario, Canada. Pic was in the Mississauga news and everything. DR - Dominican Republic apparently is a hot spot for having Cocaine sent there first…..then to its final destination Europe, U.S., Canada, etc

The mammalian central nervous system’s desire to blast a biker rail of this potent triple reuptake inhibitor and dopaminergic psycho stimulant lol…..like intravenously injected Diamorphine & Cocaine …..the brain just cums with erotic pleasure …..like a climax during hot sex

After I climax with my girl, I can feel my brain flooding with all these endorphins, dopamine and oxytocin …….calm, relaxed and euphoric, warm & fuzzy, while she takes a shower, I head to my kitchen to make an oral speedball / Brompton Cocktail, light the fireplace and and make a Tanqueray Jin cocktail while the 5-7 substance oral cocktail is slowly entering my bloodstream ha ha ha……watching the fireplace dance & crackle I am in heaven …time for a fresh Belmont cigarette on the balcony :)
My man over here knowing the real deal on coke, love this response from someone who knows shit

I wish I could get Peruvian flake lol its gotta be so different then the blow in the US. Don't get me wrong I get decent blow, untested, but I figure to MY standards its good. I got a buddy from Colombia who tells me its regular, that dumb amrcian and non-narco state Citizens, overdose on there blow because there shit is so stepped on that they think they can do a ball in a night and really there ball is one gram in Colombia cause its so fucking cut by the time they get it.
Trust me, when u try real cocaine, it's a different game. A gram is enough for a night out by yourself and 2 grams can easily give you a heart attack if you dose too rapidly.
The high is amazing though, feels like putting magical butter up your nose. The drip is so yummy. Ok, I'll stop there before I shit myself.

Lol….sorry. I’m actually kinda lit right now. Hard day at work…..home at 3pm, shower, meal, and various potent cocktails until 8pm when the gf gets home.

I currently get 30 K-Pins every week when I grab a G ……which remove any filters and could jump to assumptions lol

My bad buddy

Thanks for the replys. Sounds like in order for either an ethanol or acetone wash to be "worth it" you need to start with decent shit to begin with. Oh well. I only buy 2-3 times a year, from same guy. I honestly don't think he cuts it, he just has a shitty source.

Thanks for the replys. Sounds like in order for either an ethanol or acetone wash to be "worth it" you need to start with decent shit to begin with. Oh well. I only buy 2-3 times a year, from same guy. I honestly don't think he cuts it, he just has a shitty source.
I say if you buy a half zip to a zip.. yea give it a try if you have money to burn and want to experiment but if u only do a gram three times a year, who the fuck cares