PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Was this LSD???

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncr3ativ3

Greenlighter
Sooo I'm almost sure that the first time I tripped was nbome, I was very uneducated and very irresponsible. The tab was bitter and didn't make me feel great. Also during this trip I had SEVERE leg cramps, almost a tearing feeling. Now since then I have done what I know as lsd a handful of times. Recently I got 3 tabs from my usual trust worthy source. His blotters usually are plain but this one had some art on it. It did have a slight taste, I wouldn't really describe it as bitter and it didn't taste like what I did my first time so I assumed it was just the ink. For a large part of the trip I had a funky taste in my mouth- not metallic like RC but kind of... acidic? Later on in the trip I had those leg cramps once again, mainly when I stood on them. I asked a few people in a facebook group and had some say it was a research chemical, some say I was dehydrated or lacking potassium (which is very likely), and others say it might have been dirty. I'm just wondering what do you guys think... Was it clean acid and I was dehydrated and such? Was it a research chemical? Was it just a little impure?

Unless you still some tabs + a testing kit there is litterally zero way to tell you what you have.
"What did I take?" Threads are usually closed by a moderator because of this.

Just buy a test kit if you plan to continue tripping in the future.

No-one outside a laboratory can possibly know, but LSD is tasteless.

We don't allow drug ID threads at Bluelight, sorry. Reason being, there's no way for us to identify something with certainty over the internet and speculation could be misleading at best or dangerous at worst for you or someone else coming here later to read about stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.