View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Was this just a 'weak' dose of LSD

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
Okay so 3 or 4 days ago a friend of mine and I dropped 1 tab of some strong Cid and had a great time, OEVs, CEVs, intense body high, general uplifted feeling. So yesterday (now 3 days later) I decided to drop another blotter from the same batch by myself and take a bike ride through the city until I found a nice place to lay out. I dropped and came to a really cool spot with an easily climbable tree that had thick limbs over water that I could sit on. Needless to say I layed out for awhile, smoked a half gram of some decent bud while listening to some Kimya Dawson on my phone. About an hour after dropping I started to get an uneasy rock feeling in my stomach. Never felt like I had to vomit something just didn't feel right. I had gotten a very decent body high and a case of the sweats and burst of energy, along with temporary mind scatter; I didn't not have any visuals whatsoever and never really got that overall "trippy" feeling Lucy usually gives out. Normally I would throw it out as bunk but this was the same stuff that got me in dreamland just a few nights ago, an ideas why this happened?

The first time I took LSD the visuals came on within about ten minutes and I ended up curled up in the featus position for surely the first time since the womb, whilst my thoughts fragmented into other realities. I'd call that a strong LSD trip.

Two days later I took another from the same batch and all that happened was that a mild static visual presented itself on my garden grass. There were literally no other changes. That was a weak trip.

The reason for this was the same as yours; tolerance.

LSD tolerance is much more significant than any of the other psychedelics that I've experimented with.

after a week you need 1.2 times the original dose to get the same high.
it takes 2 weeks for tolerance to fully reset

Gotcha...this was another factor I'd thought to ask but didn't get around to it. I'll be sure to start spacing my trips out 1-2 weeks. Thanks guys!