• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was this actually MDMA I took?

SyZol

Greenlighter
Recently my plug managed to get supposed mdma so i figured i try it for the first time after reading multiple good reports on erowid. He sold them in little baggies for $10 each and it came looking like small crystals, some of which had been crushed. I didnt expect that as when searching for MDMA you normally see pills but this guy had been reliable in the past so I trusted him. I asked if he'd recommend I take one baggie or two for the first time and he said one but i said fuck it and took two. Note: I took them around 10:30 before going home by pouring it into a water bottle and shaking it around. The effects didnt seem to kick in til about 11:30 which might have been because I took it on a full stomach. The first notable effects were very strong jitters and I felt as if I took multiple doses of pre workout. After the jitters wore off the notable effects were feeling very outgoing and music seemed better but didnt seem to have any changes in thinking or any psychedelic features. However since I took it so late and was already home there was no way I could get out. While being partially tired before taking it, the "MDMA" kept me up all night. I fell asleep at around 8 in the morning and woke up at 12 to feel like shit. I was somewhat nauseous while also feeling slight dizzy and no food appealed to me. I had to go out and do yardwork which seemed to distract me from the sick feelings. At about 3 in the afternoon it started to feel like I can just been kicked in the crotch with a mix of blue balls. Attempting to get rid of the blue balls I rubbed one out which was very difficult to do but when I eventually reached the point it was one of the best I've ever had. The painful balls and nausea eventually ran out through the day. After talking to my dealer about the effects he said that its most likely because i took too much for the first time but I dont know what to believe. In general it was a bad experience as i was stuck laying in bed all night being bored but I dont know to blame it on the supposed MDMA or the way I used my time while on it.

It is possible that it was pure MDMA, but it may not have been. Many MDMA pills are adulterated, and it is possible that there could have been little to no MDMA in it if it hadn't been tested. There even are MDMA pills that contain no MDMA but are primarily meth and other stims, and it's possible that was what you took. Since I haven't done MDMA myself, I cannot subjectively comment on whether your report sounds consistent with MDMA. However, there is a reason why we don't allow 'what did i take' threads. There simply is no way to say. Chemically testing your stuff is the only way to know for sure. If you have some of it left and are curious what it was, use a testing kit on it. Then, you'll know for sure what it was. I will say that most people who take MDMA seem to describe the experience as glowing and something far more interesting than being like 'taking multiple doses of pre-workout'. I will say that I'd definitely like to try legit MDMA someday but would want to make sure it was legit and not just stimulants. Other than this experience report, most of the experience reports of MDMA sound absolutely awesome :)