• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Was this a heroin overdose?

panda@413

Greenlighter
I have a question for Heroin users. I was a heroin addict from 2008-2010 so I don’t think fentanyl or it’s ananlouges were as prevelant back than. A few times I would somewhat blackout and was wondering why this occurred. I would shoot up feel the rush and about 5-10 minutes later I would wake up with my head on the table or steering wheel where ever I was sitting. confused feeling like a lot of time had passed but it was only about 15 minutes I’d shake it off and be fine. It didn’t feel like a regular nod really because usually when I nod I still hear whats going on around me and my head will usually pop back up before it touches the table. What was this it usually only happened at night.

Similar shit happened to me when I let a friend of mine Ivving me ."Wow this shit is goo...." then boom, when I finally I woke up I was pissed (like "Leave me alone I m at peace here!) and didn t understand why a friend of mine was slapping me and another one was crying..... I ve never managed to learn how to Iv and I guess tyhat s why I m still alive, fuck IVVING....

I overdosed more than once on an opioid and always passed out and came back to consciousness some hours later, once in a hospital but they didn't know about nor test for opioids so no narcan. I reportedly had blue fingertips that time so it sounds pretty borderline to death but I think the line between overdose and deadly OD on opioids is maybe broader than people think. Or I was lucky (or the opposite, Idk).