• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Was taking 14 mg clonazepam , tapered to 6mg. Danger?!

alexvolume2

Bluelighter
Gotta type very quickly. I developed a 20 mg clonazepam habit, switched to gabapentin so I would not seize.

Was a period of 4 weeks, no clonazepam only gabapentin.

Got my clonazepam back, went through 60 mg in 2 days. I still have clonazepam, but I am trying to lower my use. is going from eating 30 mg in 2 days, then going to 4mg of clon putting me in seizure risk danger? I dont think its likely, but I defer to my BL family.

Advice please.

:?

Are you already physically addicted to benzos, or were you benzo naive when you started.

Either was just to be safe.

Etizolam. Overnight shipping. Do it now.

dude, i was using 1mg of xanax daily for only about 6-8 weeks, and i stopped cold turkey. my mom had to drive me to the hospital on the night of day 3 cold turkey.. i was having a MAJOR panic attack and where they gave me some valium at the hospital. next day i went to my doctor and she put me on a 2 week taper. since my dose was so low and the length of my dependency it wasnt bad at all...

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING???? if it's more than 3 months i suggest this below...

what is your usual dose?? 30mg a day? lets assume its 30. try taking 20mg for 10 days. then try to go down to 15 for 10 days. then 10mg for 2 weeks. then 5mg for 2-3 weeks. then 2.5 for another 2-3 weeks. then 1mg for a week. then .5mg for 2 weeks. then try stopping all together. if you still feel like shit when stopping from .5 cold turkey, do .25 for like 2-3 or even 4 weeks and then you definitely wont have problems.

remember, kicking benzos are more dangeous than kicking heroin in my opinion. the slower the taper the bette and the less hell you will go thru, trust me

i've withdrawn from benzos cold turkey (unsuccessfully) once, and heroin (and other opiates successfully) over 5 times and opiates are the worst.

good luck man

The end result of this, btw was a complete psychotic break, a trip to the emergency room, a prescribed Valium taper, hallucinations, hydrophobia, and while withdrawing I didn't sleep for about 5 days. Not to mention the erratic behavior I exhibited under the influence of all those benzos/gaba/pregabalin.

The most regrettable actions were mixing all the benzos, cariprosodol, pregabalin with lots of alcohol and acting like a complete asshole around my family.

Let's see....I got robbed by the police for smoking and selling joints in a public park. They let me go. I got into a fight with a transsexual at a gay bar after she stole 100 pesos from me. Her friends kicked my ass. I got my iPhone stolen in a dangerous neighborhood.
I engaged in unprotected anal sex as the recipient, there's a bluelight thread about that one. I don't really regret that as I desperately needed to get laid. In short, there was lots of risky behavior that probably wouldn't have happened had I not been out of my mind on benzos and alcohol.

I had been living in Mexico at the time. Money was short as I wasn't working and I don't even think overnight etizolam would have been possible.

I saw that people were still posting on this old thread, so I saw it beneficial to make known the consequences of my actions. I was a dumbfuck and I paid for it dearly. However, due to inhibitions being obliterated I was able to have the time of my life without worries/anxiety. It saved my life but also damn near killed me.

For God's sake, just be careful with benzos.

Last edited: