• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Was PCP ever a thing in the UK?

roady05

Bluelighter
Heard plenty about it from over the pond and after researching it looks as if there is still some illicit production going on over there...always been partial to a dissociative and wanted to try it but I doubt il ever get the chance. Maybe if I'm lucky il run into one of the RC analogues like 3-meo but I won't hold my breath. Anyway just wondering if anyone ever saw it become a thing in the UK?

Im not from the UK but the Czech republic has had it for as long as i remember.
I lost a few years on it but I think i enjoyed them
Is 3-meo close? I see my vendor has it but I wasn't to sure what it was

3-meo-pcp and PCP have similarities but from what I understand are different animals.

Ive had PCP once, it was kind of amnestic and pretty visual. Closest ive had is O-PCE and DCK, the later of which (at ~500mg) produced the most intense and long lasting psychedelic experience of my life (combined with NEP, benzos and tianeptine). It was beautiful and perhaps the most euphoric thing ive ever experienced, but i was high for days and didnt feel normal for weeks. I am not built for dissociatives (im pretty dissociated already).

To answer the question, PCP proper is to my knowledge very uncommon in the UK. For whatever reason, PCP and its synthesis seems to be endemic to US inner cities with significant black and Hispanic populations.

I have always wanted to try PCP... if I could get it in pure form, so I could weigh my doses. It's extremely potent. It sounds like it could be a great drug, if used properly and safely. 3-MeO-PCP is a lot less wonky and mind-altering from what I understand. I have a lot of experience with 3-MeO-PCP, and it is fairly functional for a dissociative. It has also fucked up some people I know or knew so much, it gives delusions of sobriety and produces mania and psychosis eventually. The same is true of PCP I'm sure, but I think the 2 drugs are not as similar as you'd think.

The 'psychotic/mania' like symptoms seem quite unique to PCP and to some degree other research dissociatives mentioned. As someone who's main dissociative experience starts and ends with ketamine (and a few isolated uses of MXE) how can I compare the experience of PCP?

Ketamine to me has quite a warm and sedating nature. It can get quite intense in/around hole doses but I can't personally imagine ever feeling the distinct 'psychotic' symptoms people mention...by heavy doses I'm just too damn wonky and numb to freak out too much about anything lol..

My memory of PCP was as follows.

It was sold as heroin but was in fact angel dust. I smoked it off of foil (i was in a car, in the drivers seat) and shortly after smoking it i felt numb and tingly all over. My vision became strobe like, with significant frame rate supression. It was very dream like, it was if i was seeing things in black and white. I assume I drove after. I remember absolutely nothing else. I was on massive amounts of nordazepam (a benzo with an 8 day half life) so unfortunately this is all i remember. I do recall being very pissed that it wasn't heroin and refused to pay for it, creating a permanent feud between me and my drug dealer.

Not long after this I jumped some 18 feet from the roof of my apartment complex to my balcony after accidentally locking myself out, shattering my ankle in a terribly gruesome manner. Turns out the balcony door was locked too, and when the police arrived (i suppose the neighbors heard me shrieking), i had to persuade them to throw me up a screwdriver (while some bitch in the apartment across was screaming, "don't, he's trying to kill himself"). They ended up kicking the door in anyhow. For all i know this was the same day I smoked the PCP (I have never made that connection until just now).

Any mania that the PCP would have caused would have been surpressed by the massive amounts (hundreds of milligrams) of nordazepam I was taking (the bluelighter that sold it to me died from it). This was perhaps one of the darkest periods in my life.

I would potentially consider trying PCP again but only if a) I had a pure product and b) I only had 10mg of it at my disposal (the chance of me taking would be very high, and unlike that 500mg of DCK, I would be stimulated and thus mobile and dangerous). I've never tried 3-meo-pcp because it isnt sold in 20mg quantities. I dont trust myself with dissociatives (the one time I tried DCK i ended up taking 500mg over the course of the night and instructed my girlfriend in a temporary moment of clarity to flush it all). I can control my use of 2-fdck and ketamine but the truth is, I don't enjoy them and find them dysphoric. The only dissociative I ever enjoyed was nitrous oxide (which also acts on BZD and opioid receptors) and IV ketamine (intranasal and IM ketamine are dysphoric to me). DCK was euphoric at times, but the dose was giant. It was also terrifying.