• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was mdma (one of) your first drug?

Krikman666

Greenlighter
I was wondering how many of you tried mdma before any other psychoactive substance (excluding dumbshit like a coffee)
Also, did you try it before alcohol and/or weed?
thanks fo' responses

I was into the drug scene before MDMA was available ! It was late 80's when people started to talk about this new 'Club drug'. After a bit of fishing about one of my LSD dealers was able to hook me up with a pill (one pill), it eventually arrived and we all sat about looking at it. My dealer asked me what I was going to do with it - I snapped it, took half and fell in love :)

I had tried weed, alcohol (I don't like it though), lsd and shrooms before I took mdma.

Mdma was my first stim though, and til this day it remains the best drug I've ever tried. Well, at least the first time.

Yeah. After alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine (I.E. all the legal drugs) I tried MDMA. What a great choice for a first illegal drug too!

Not really, I'd tried alcohol, benzos, meth, poppy seed tea, weed and ketamine before MDMA.

heres the order of my first uses

weed
cocaine
mdma
prescription pills
empathogenic research chems
shrooms
lsd

Last edited:
Are you saying you have not tried alcohol or cigg before those? That would be interesting..

I was 58 before I tried mdma. So I did all the classics long before.

Yes, MDMA was my first "hard drug" as in not weed/alcohol. Feels bad that ill never get to take MDMA for the first time again.

I did weed once, then when I was 18 my first 'real' drug experience was Candyflipping haha... It was quite the introduction ;)

weed/booze/shrooms/mdma/lsd everything besides lsd i was able to procure while in high school. lame stims like adderall; and blow are earlier in there too
* o man i did dramamine too probly around the mushy . fuck that shit

Nope... in order:

Alcohol
Marijuana
Prescription pain pills
Cocaine
Mushrooms
Crack cocaine
LSD
MDXX
Ketamine
Meth
Heroin

One of the last drugs I tried... I always likes psychedelics but, was afraid to try ecstasy til I was 21. None of my friends really rolled, we just blazed hella bud, tripped balls and did alot of crack/cocaine teen years.

MDMA was my third too.
1. weed
2. lsd
3. mdma

then various others after

My first drug was 180mg of pure MDMA. I never drank, or smoked before that.