Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Was Jesus Bisexual?

Main Entry: edict
Pronunciation: 'E-"dikt
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin edictum, from neuter of edictus, past participle of edicere to decree, from e- + dicere to say -- more at DICTION
1 : a proclamation having the force of law
2 : ORDER, COMMAND <we held firm to Grandmother's edict -- M. F. K. Fisher>
- edic·tal /i-'dik-t&l/ adjective

dinadone400.jpg

I can see your argument, biut would you wear a dress in front of THIS ma?!?

aalda.jpg

Somehow i feel more in touch with the magic ALan is trying to incrematnt a belief that was entirely incomprehensible for anyone who had actually SEEN what was being committed int jhe name of peace,love, nad cnt nnnnnnnnv.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL THROUGH RELIGION IS WRONG WITH KILLARAVA? r u ok ? don't make any sudden moves I think your fingers have been severed from your minds wiring.

jesus has just the thing for you

tap tap tap a ratamatata that ars

frizzantik said:
hehe

i found quite a few references to that 1958 documents. i dunno if it's true or not but it's pretty funny. i heard about Jesus' special relationship with John in catholic school and it sounded pretty suspicious to me. at the time homosexual sex was common so honestly i wouldnt be suprised if it were true.. not like it should make a difference

oh but it makes all the difference, considering the pope is constantly preaching against homosexuality

What i find funny is that medieval Popesused to hold orgies that would put the Romans and Greeks to shame..

killarava2day said:
I can see your argument, biut would you wear a dress in front of THIS ma?!?

aalda.jpg

hey, jaime farr wore a dress in front of him for years.

Ummm... I don't have ANY recollection about the last the two posts I made in this thread, neither posting them nor what the hell they were supposed to mean, I have a feeling this is a perfect example of why not to post on BL drunk.

8o 8o 8o

i find it interesting that the main post mentions freedom from mosaic law... christ did say thet he was bringing a new law ( a simple love one another as i have loved you) that replaced the old law of moses (spell out every little thing ten commandmants and such)..... most "christians" still live by the old law, imho.... so they are still influenced by its ancient ways...