Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was it ecstasy or a dud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra5koh

Greenlighter
I got ahold of some supposedly ecstasy, (each .3g or 300mg) and me being a nervous person, I took a quarter of one at first and 45 minutes later didn't feel anything. I took another quarter of it and waited 30 minutes and still didn't feel anything. I eventually said to hell with it and took the rest over the next 30 minutes. Its been 3 hours since the first quarter and all I feel is a bit tingly like I smoked a joint and its just starting to hit, and just a little bit of energy, like I just drank 1 cup of coffee. Is there anything it could've been but ecstasy, I'm very curious as to what I have taken.

It was rectangular in shape and had a dollar sign in the middle of one side with a dot and a line under it in the upper right side and on the lower left side. On the other side was Benjamin Franklin in the middle with four 100's around him and "The USA" in the top right corner.

If this helps it was bought in Austin, Tx. So if any one has had them before.

Last edited:
Many diff factors, got a pic?

Edit: Basically if you didnt reagent test it. We cant necessarily pinpoint what it was.

Wow, i cant find anything on them. Its time for you to take the lead. www.dancesafe.org buy a testing kit, test that bitch, and post it on pillreports. Doesnt physically look good to me. Looks like a pipe, but theres no definitive way to tell without testing. Why dont you help us all out and get that kit.

I have one on the way. But from www.testkitplus.com, and I sure will post what it is.

Please do, im curious. Im gonna say its a bath salt (pipe, mdpv, 5-meo-dipt, methylone) Something like that. Who wants to bet? haha You will be doing this community a great service with this rare pill by testing it. Thanks man!

So I tested the pill and it turns out it was Methamphetamine. It turned just dark red with the marquis reagent.

Status
Not open for further replies.