• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

was i on more than weed

kileystorin

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm new here but have a question I need to get off my chest...
A couple of weeks ago, I went over to this guys house who I've had feelings for awhile. We smoked weed in his backyard and it was dark and I couldn't see anything. After only 2 hits I felt immediately high. I've smoked weed many times before and never felt like this. My heart was racing like crazy, I couldn't walk for the life of me, I couldn't form sentences, and I kept forgetting things from 5 seconds ago. Suddenly, we're up in his room and he offers me alcohol. I decline. I keep expressing to him that I feel wayyyy too high and weird and he ignores it. The whole night he keeps making advances on me even after I've said no multiple times. I even almost start crying and he doesn't do anything. I don't remember exactly how I felt, except that I felt paralyzed while lying down and like I couldn't move. Also, everything felt slow motion but also all happening at once. I was 100% receiving. I finally, after 2 hours, got myself outta there, but was high for 3 more hours after I got home. The next 2 days I was hungover and I couldn't eat for a week. Any ideas? Please help

Sounds like a panic attack to me. There's no way for us to tell you whether you were only on weed. We'd only be speculating and this is not allowed.

His weed could have simply been very potent. I've gotten panic attacks only recently and I've been smoking for several years.

You may have also been traumatized by the episode and this triggered the lack of appetite.

I have a friend, who behaves like that 9/10 times when on weed.
If this guy has such potent weed since you never had any comparable experiences you should keep him :p

Cant say for sure but it was prob just potent weed. More potent than your use to. Dude could of even put some wax or oil in there. I only get that high when i smoke about a half gram or a gram of potent medical after a 2-4 week break. Kinda fun but it sucks its like ur a complete retard at that point.. My friend was like Hey.. 5 mins later im all like.. What? Lol dont worry tho just dont smoke with him anymore..

Sativa(skunky weed) gets me paranoid mind fuck where as some good even potent Indica has almost narcotic affect,more of a body high. I tend to like a nice mix of both.

Yeah I agree with everyone else it sounds like you just got high off some particularly strong weed and then everything was uncomfortably amped up by a resulting anxiety attack. Some people get real paranoid when stoned and in my experience many experience this when they start smoking then they get used to it/ realise that their mindset/perspective is altered and stop worrying about weed paranoia - just think yeah consider about that again when your sober. Weed also increases heart rate (due to vasodialation I think?) and then anxiety does too so combined seems like it's very fast, anxiety sounds like it caused palpations here which is why you were aware it was high, get into cycle of worrying about it being high - get's higher due to anxiety - worry more etc.

Try some more physical, relaxing indica and if you want to smoke try a few times in a more chill, comfortable setting with just a couple of people so you can get used too it. Also maybe find a better guy? He doesn't exactly sound like a charmer, you can do better.

I agree with blueskies565 the guy was a total duche,don't ever put yourself in a vunerable spot with him again,he's a rape charge waiting to happen!!! Please be safe,it breaks my heart when I hear of these losers getting girls fucked up an imposing their will on them. There are a lot of predators out there and they try coming off as sweet and harmless until your defenses are down.