Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

was bad weed made on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
at one point in my life i tried bad weed that ONLY made me paranoid, and made me think about my whole life, gave me anxiety, and made me feel like im lagging in real life, and act slow

idk if at one point a scientist engineered a weed that makes users trip out

if so why? im pretty sure no one is gonna enjoy that crap

No one has engineered a strain of weed to make people mentally unstable. You're just being paranoid. I guess it happens but that's just collateral damage from the high THC content.

Sometimes shitty weed is laced with more potent synthetic cannabinoids that can really kick your ass. I believe this is more common nowadays than people realize.

No one has engineered a strain of weed to make people mentally unstable. You're just being paranoid. I guess it happens but that's just collateral damage from the high THC content.

Sometimes shitty weed is laced with more potent synthetic cannabinoids that can really kick your ass. I believe this is more common nowadays than people realize.
Ok but how do people not lag when they smoke weed and can still drive and stuff?

I find my self getting stuck looking at the wall for 30 mins

Ok but how do people not lag when they smoke weed and can still drive and stuff?

I find my self getting stuck looking at the wall for 30 mins
Some people handle their weed better than others, or differently at least. We all have our own biology, physiology and psychology which react to substances like marijuana in our own way at any given time. Because pot fits into so many categories of experience for the user, as in it can be kind of an upper to motivate, or a downer to couchlock, or mildly psychedelic to trip out somewhat, a whole range of experiences can be had just based on individual strains which are compromised of many, many cannabinoids and different ratios... I think Ive painted the picture a bit.

If you are having this bad of a time with weed and experience these kind of transient paranoid thoughts about scientists engineering your weed to make you feel this way, it would be worth looking into stopping. Marijuana can trigger latent schizophrenia in certain individuals. If youre having a bad time why continue?

I know thats not easy to answer, just giving you my 2 cents.

Last edited:
It's just a function of the drug.

As far as how people can act so functional on cannabis, I think that just has to do with tolerance.

Some people go through periods where cannabis use makes them have anxiety. It happens regularly, there is no 'anxiety' ingredient. Gonna close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.