• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

was at a spiritual healer-I got some mdma/exctacy?

pica-

Greenlighter
so covid turned my world upside down. too much in a such a short time. I wont get into details. 2021 I went to spiritual healer group session. we were 9 people and the woman who was handing out our "medicine" im trying to analyze what it was. ive never taken anything. no smoking, drinking, nothing. it was recommended to me by my ex. it was from around 6pm till 10am. im trying to recreate the feeling. without paying the $400 price tag and if you go solo with her its like $575

I felt a bit blurred on edges of peripheral vision. I felt indestructable. I thought I was Thor. and felt so powerful. im a very confident person but I felt even more so. my heart felt so open and I was smiling nonstop. I wanted to love everyone. which was the opposite of what I felt since covid. I had tons of anger and hate for the world.

I started pacing like crazy. I was sweating like crazy but I felt I couldnt stop. I was invincable. all my bitterness and anger went away. I wasnt hallucinating at all. I was super aware and sharp. blurry movement a bit but everyhting seemed zoomed in and sharp and super awareness. my eyes had some vibraating in them towards the edges and it was hard to focus on one thing specifically.

I need help to identify what I got and try to get some. I really need a boost. im still trying to cope from the hardships of covid. could I take one once a week or 2 weeks?

I saw someone selling pink tablet. he was selling 5 for $130. is that a fair price? I have no idea if its legit or anything else. I guess im a bit naive here.

Last edited:
You likely paid 400$ for a session of MDMA. This person was no healer, they were a scam artist. Problem is, if that was your first time, you’ll never quite have that experience again. So don’t chase it. But I’d at least try MDMA to see.

Normally we don’t answer these questions, as none of us can truly tell you. Only the supposed healer can and they obviously won’t. They’d prefer you to think it was magic only by their hand.

-GC

thank you for the help and your insight. she is a reputable healer. I saw this. she is NOT a scam artist at all. I know her for a long time. shes wonderful and helpful. I know people who have gone to her sessions and she helps them through many issues they have. she helped my ex a few times. she does this healing session once a year with her. but at the session I was with, she went around and tried to work with each person individually. she tried to focus me a few times too. I love bombed my ex with tons of voice messages. I couldnt control myself.

maybe the setting I was in helped push things higher too. I was around 11 people aand we were all staying the night there. there was some soft calming music. everything is dim, candles everywhere. everyone was quiet except me. I think I ruined it for the others. I felt like exploding. I wasnt talking much or loud but it seemed people were aiming all this energy inside them and working on themselves, meditating and focusing while I was so energetic and moving. we were at this rich couples penthouse and he has the kitchen in the middle and a huge corridor all around the middle. I couldnt stop walking all around. nonstop smiling. 1 younger girl came to me and asked how I was. she put some ash on my forehead like they do in india. I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. we hugged for so long. that was my first hug in 14 months since covid started. it was wonderful. the only problem was I was depressed a few days after for a week or so. not so fun. all my anger and hate came back. if I did it at home, I doubt the affect will be the same. maybe I can do it while im photographing a wedding HAHAHA. I joke.

the dang price with her is out of my budget. is mdam/exctacy interchangeable as meaning the same?

Na it was the drug, if anything the setting wasn’t exactly what you needed at the time. As someone who’s been in this a long time (healing others through the use of psychedelics and empathogens) I can tell you $400 for a session is highway robbery. I’ve never charged for a single session in all my years, and in the past 7-8yrs have more or less given away and taught everything I know. That’s the sign of a true healer, not someone looking to profit on others misfortune but someone that knows the power of the medicine and wants others to experience that too.

If she’s such a good person she should have no problem telling you the drug you took, no one here can…

-GC

I think you are right and appreciate your insight. I felt that $400 was so expensive. it was a wonderful feeling for the time it lasted. every how long is it ok to try some ? I feel through winter I really need a boost. last time I took was in summer 2021.

I think you are right and appreciate your insight. I felt that $400 was so expensive. it was a wonderful feeling for the time it lasted. every how long is it ok to try some ? I feel through winter I really need a boost. last time I took was in summer 2021.

Yea I usually have an MDMA experience right around NYE as a way to clear out the cobwebs so to speak and usually gives me the motivation to push through the rest of winter. Work hasn’t allowed that yet for me.

Generally you’ll want to keep your MDMA use to 4-6 times a year. Many have equated that to mean every 3mos, but I’ve found so long as you keep the yearly average good you’ll be just fine.

I highly recommend looking around for information both here and Erowid.org. To great resources. MDMA is an amazing substance but certain rules must be followed to use safely. I can share some thread links later after work if you’d like.

But yes find yourself some MDMA. Know that MDMA batches do vary, your healer friend could have access to a particularly great source. There’s also different closely related substances like MDA and 5-MAPB which some prefer or dislike depending.

I recommend finding yourself some MDMA. Buy reagent test kits from Bunk Police, we may even have a discount code for folks looking to buy. @deficiT do we have a discount code or am I remembering wrong?

The test kits will make sure what you’re buying is actually MDMA. That’s another risk, purchasing something that isn’t MDMA which is common.

-GC

so covid turned my world upside down. too much in a such a short time. I wont get into details. 2021 I went to spiritual healer group session. we were 9 people and the woman who was handing out our "medicine" im trying to analyze what it was. ive never taken anything. no smoking, drinking, nothing. it was recommended to me by my ex. it was from around 6pm till 10am. im trying to recreate the feeling. without paying the $400 price tag and if you go solo with her its like $575

I felt a bit blurred on edges of peripheral vision. I felt indestructable. I thought I was Thor. and felt so powerful. im a very confident person but I felt even more so. my heart felt so open and I was smiling nonstop. I wanted to love everyone. which was the opposite of what I felt since covid. I had tons of anger and hate for the world.

I started pacing like crazy. I was sweating like crazy but I felt I couldnt stop. I was invincable. all my bitterness and anger went away. I wasnt hallucinating at all. I was super aware and sharp. blurry movement a bit but everyhting seemed zoomed in and sharp and super awareness. my eyes had some vibraating in them towards the edges and it was hard to focus on one thing specifically.

I need help to identify what I got and try to get some. I really need a boost. im still trying to cope from the hardships of covid. could I take one once a week or 2 weeks?

I saw someone selling pink tablet. he was selling 5 for $130. is that a fair price? I have no idea if its legit or anything else. I guess im a bit naive here.
For that kind of price, I hope you got some sexual healing baby!

😛😝😜🤪

Not to burst your bubble, but sweating like crazy is not necessarily a symptom of MDMA use.

If you're at a rave dancing, yeah you're going to sweat, but more frequently people at home taking MDMA don't experience significant sweating.

The pink pills, if you buy them, you need to invest in a reagent testing kit.

Anyone dosing peopl without them not knowing what they are taking is definitely not '
authentic' - period

What if someone was allergic for example? It's reckless and unethical

If you need to 'identify' what you took surely the easiest way to do so would be to, like y'know, ask the people who dosed you?

In future friend - don't consume anything unless you know what it is

I recommend finding yourself some MDMA. Buy reagent test kits from Bunk Police, we may even have a discount code for folks looking to buy. @deficiT do we have a discount code or am I remembering wrong?
Yes the discount code for Bunk Police is BLUELIGHT. We're supposed to be launching a new forum with different test kit vendors to be reviewed and such, as of now we just have that one discount code though.

thank you for the help and your insight. she is a reputable healer. I saw this. she is NOT a scam artist at all. I know her for a long time. shes wonderful and helpful. I know people who have gone to her sessions and she helps them through many issues they have. she helped my ex a few times. she does this healing session once a year with her. but at the session I was with, she went around and tried to work with each person individually. she tried to focus me a few times too. I love bombed my ex with tons of voice messages. I couldnt control myself.

maybe the setting I was in helped push things higher too. I was around 11 people aand we were all staying the night there. there was some soft calming music. everything is dim, candles everywhere. everyone was quiet except me. I think I ruined it for the others. I felt like exploding. I wasnt talking much or loud but it seemed people were aiming all this energy inside them and working on themselves, meditating and focusing while I was so energetic and moving. we were at this rich couples penthouse and he has the kitchen in the middle and a huge corridor all around the middle. I couldnt stop walking all around. nonstop smiling. 1 younger girl came to me and asked how I was. she put some ash on my forehead like they do in india. I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. we hugged for so long. that was my first hug in 14 months since covid started. it was wonderful. the only problem was I was depressed a few days after for a week or so. not so fun. all my anger and hate came back. if I did it at home, I doubt the affect will be the same. maybe I can do it while im photographing a wedding HAHAHA. I joke.

the dang price with her is out of my budget. is mdam/exctacy interchangeable as meaning the same?

I'm not saying for sure your girl is hustling you, but she is. That's literally 20x the price it cost her, minimum. A 130-150mg beginner dose of MDMA costs about the same as a pack of cigarettes where I'm from, to put that $400 into perspective

Also, having a good reputation means nothing if that assessment comes from your friends (who are not doctors, pharmacists, chemists etc). E.g. they don't have the technical knowledge to accurately assess. E.g. they are just normal people and the only way they are assessing her legitimacy is "she's great, so nice, I love her vibe!" Which is a dangerous way to asses, especially if you're not someone used to "hustles"/drug culture/drug use

If you want to appreciate the irony, this is coming from a guy who's shot street dope and pills from the floor.... you have a sketchy ass hookup, trust. Never never ever give someone an unamed drug. It is extremely unsafe to just trust someone made a pill that's safe for you without knowing how you react to the drug at all. It's extremely unsafe to be that stranger doing that, and is indicative of someone who has dangerously little harm reduction education

Apologies if any of this comes off as curt/blunt, but, again, what you are doing made me, a full junkie shiver in fear. Also, it can be quite sad that someone you were excited about helping you/thought was giving you care is actually a manipulator. It can be quite the blow, and denial is the most common reaction. It may hurt, but it's safest for you to accept. There is a lot of support and information here on BL. Don't be afraid to ask

Last edited:
You likely paid 400$ for a session of MDMA. This person was no healer, they were a scam artist. Problem is, if that was your first time, you’ll never quite have that experience again. So don’t chase it. But I’d at least try MDMA to see.

Normally we don’t answer these questions, as none of us can truly tell you. Only the supposed healer can and they obviously won’t. They’d prefer you to think it was magic only by their hand.

-GC

I just read her/his subjective experiences again and it probably wasn't MDMA. She said it went from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. that's 18 hours. You don't roll for 18 hours.

Indestructible, everything was crisp, Sounds a lot more like methamphetamine. If it was she/he really got ripped off.

I just read her/his subjective experiences again and it probably wasn't MDMA. She said it went from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. that's 18 hours. You don't roll for 18 hours.

Indestructible, everything was crisp, Sounds a lot more like methamphetamine. If it was she/he really got ripped off.

That's what I was thinking. Likely meth. Extremely dangerous to just trust people like that, depressing as it may be.

don't go to this "spiritual healer" they literally laced a entire group of people with a unknown drug. That is highly illegal. I see many women circles offered and the stories I hear from people who attend these things is that some very dangerous illegal and cultish is happening. They are lacing attendes with a cocktail of drugs. I have even heard of women sexually abusing other women in these circles after drugging them all under a fake guise of spiritual womb healing.

No one can heal you but yourself. Drugs can be tools, but people who attend these healing sessions are highly vulnerable people getting scammed for their money and many other worse things.

I have taken pure mdma over 150 times. I was a addict to mdma rolling multiple times per week for years.

as shungenja said mdma does not last for 18 hours. I usually roll for a maximum of 3-4 hours. I never felt indestructible on mdma.

Sounds like this spiritual healer gave everybody a dose of meth.

I always thought those wook fake spiritual women on instagram offering rip off healing services were on meth and only adds more evidence to me that's exactly what going on.

I never felt my vision was crisp on mdma. On mdma my vision is pretty much vibrating and i can't focus on anything cause my eyes are rolling into the back of my head so i just close my eyes and melt.