• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING SYDNEY- one man dies, two hospitalised after overdosing on heroin- sold to them as cocaine (Weds 15/11/23)

SeptimusPrime

Greenlighter
Please be extra alert my fellow Sydney Snow Sniffers!!

Three men bought what they thought was cocaine. It was actually heroin, and they overdosed. One man is sadly dead, and two were hospitalised.

No idea whether this was a one-off where some dealer grabbed the wrong baggie, or if there is a bad batch going around, but if you’re in the Sydney (central) area, exercise caution, do a smaller first line of any new stuff, be vigilant to how you’re feeling and if you notice any feelings that are opposite to Coke, like drowsiness, please seek medical help. I know going to hospital would be the last thing a lot of us want to do but remember you cannot and will not get into legal trouble if you show up needing medical attention. They want to save your life and that’s it.
(I know we know this here and I hope this doesn’t come across as patronising, but it’s worth repeating if it means even one person who didn’t know, sees this and spreads the word and potentially saves someone)

I’m also going to start carrying Naloxone, which can be got for free online and sent to you in discreet packaging from the NUAA website https://shop.nuaa.org.au/

This may seem like overkill, especially for those of us who just get a gram or two of coke of a weekend, but this shows that a nasty surprise could happen to many of us especially those not as well versed in harm reduction.

The man who died was my friend :(

Please be extra alert my fellow Sydney Snow Sniffers!!

Three men bought what they thought was cocaine. It was actually heroin, and they overdosed. One man is sadly dead, and two were hospitalised.

No idea whether this was a one-off where some dealer grabbed the wrong baggie, or if there is a bad batch going around, but if you’re in the Sydney (central) area, exercise caution, do a smaller first line of any new stuff, be vigilant to how you’re feeling and if you notice any feelings that are opposite to Coke, like drowsiness, please seek medical help. I know going to hospital would be the last thing a lot of us want to do but remember you cannot and will not get into legal trouble if you show up needing medical attention. They want to save your life and that’s it.
(I know we know this here and I hope this doesn’t come across as patronising, but it’s worth repeating if it means even one person who didn’t know, sees this and spreads the word and potentially saves someone)

I’m also going to start carrying Naloxone, which can be got for free online and sent to you in discreet packaging from the NUAA website https://shop.nuaa.org.au/

This may seem like overkill, especially for those of us who just get a gram or two of coke of a weekend, but this shows that a nasty surprise could happen to many of us especially those not as well versed in harm reduction.

The man who died was my friend :(
May your friend rest in peace. Sorry for your loss.

Very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing.