• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants WARNING: MISLABELLED dimethylphenidate FROM NETHERLANDS

rainey

Bluelighter
Someone on <snip> just received this stuff and was highly active at 250ug they reckon its a psychedelic mislabelled.

Not sure if I am allowed to link to the post as it mentions which vendor so if you have bought dimethylphenidate from the Netherlands you must check it carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say this warning is a good thing, he didn't give a source.

If there is a psychedelic active in microgram doses being sold as a stimulant, warning people would be in the interest of harm reduction IMO

Vendor discussion is against the rules, so please don't link to the post, the warning is alright, but I'll close the thread for now

Hopefully this adds in, but if it is a NBOME this could become really fucking bad.... It would be like haupt bromodragonfly instead of 2cb-fly all over again

Sorry to double post, but my nets acting strange although very important do a reagent test to see what the hell it might be. They are cheap online. Just look up dancesafe, eztest, or hell look for buying bulk reagent on ebay just get something and try to figure this out for everyone sake so they can start with a proper dose in case it is mislabeled and know what to expect before using it as what they expected.

Here is the edited version of the post removing vendors name and clues.

Micro dose tested 250ug of dimethylphenidate due to recent stories from 2008 onwards of mislabelling. Real effects lasting 5 hours. Anxiety at the 30 minute mark due to the strength of the experience. Time dilation, colour enhancement and thoughtloops. Very little body effect and general euphoria at the 1.5hr mark. Near baseline st 5hrs+. I am thanking god I tried this at the initial level. Have since tried to repeat and had the same results, due to possible placebo, but no, this is real at very low levels. Please warn. This is NOT a stimulant. Looking for a lab to send to do LCMS. Could possibly be lethal at 20mg + dose level. Be warned !