• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc [Warning: Mature] cns depressant combo Oxycodone + Olanzapine + Trazodone + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmaceutical

Greenlighter
For those who have a good knowledge on cns depressants, which combination is most toxic and which would be the main source of toxicity?
10 grams (10kmg) trazodone
300mg olanzapine
30mg Oxycodone
50 grams of methocarbamol
150mg doxepin
2 cans of 12oz flavored seltzer &
2 shots of liquor

Last edited:
For those who have a good knowledge on cns depressants, which combination is most toxic and which would be the main source of toxicity?
10 grams (10kmg) trazodone
300mg olanzapine
30mg Oxycodone
50 grams of methocarbamol
150mg doxepin
2 cans of 12oz flavored seltzer &
2 shots of liquor
off hand - 10g trazodone, and 50g methocarbamol are INSANE doses, so is the 300mg olanzapine. the rest of it is sort of reasonable

off hand - 10g trazodone, and 50g methocarbamol are INSANE doses, so is the 300mg olanzapine. the rest of it is sort of reasonable
I agree. My friend didn't seem to be looking for a buzz, I'm hoping for some insight on what was the main cause of what happened to her.

I agree. My friend didn't seem to be looking for a buzz, I'm hoping for some insight on what was the main cause of what happened to her.
Really sorry if this happened to your friend. Its a massive overdose via multiple mechanisms with more than 2 routes to death. It would kill a horse. It wouldn't be an easy way to go, either.

Not sure about this combo, though it sounds dangerous , but a full bottle of gabapentin+ 50 baclofen + 20 memantine + some Russian nootropics name Noopept = a shitstorm so great doctors will likely give your loved ones that fun pep talk how you're more than likely gonna die. CNS depressants of any kind when mixed are so incredibly dangerous. not trying to sound preachy, a NDE following that combo changed my life. Tread lightly.

What are the chances that her breathing stopped first?

This is something no one can tell you. What I can tell you is despite everything you believe, you will be missed. We don’t stay here for us, we stay here for those around us that will forever be damaged by our absence. I know there’s someone out there you care about enough to try and stick it out a little longer. Imagine the very real possibility too that you don’t complete the mission and live your life with a permanent disability, one that requires others take care of you..

Not sure about this combo, though it sounds dangerous , but a full bottle of gabapentin+ 50 baclofen + 20 memantine + some Russian nootropics name Noopept = a shitstorm so great doctors will likely give your loved ones that fun pep talk how you're more than likely gonna die. CNS depressants of any kind when mixed are so incredibly dangerous. not trying to sound preachy, a NDE following that combo changed my life. Tread lightly.

But you didn’t die.. And we aren’t here to be giving half assed advice on how people can kill themselves.

-GC

This is something no one can tell you. What I can tell you is despite everything you believe, you will be missed. We don’t stay here for us, we stay here for those around us that will forever be damaged by our absence. I know there’s someone out there you care about enough to try and stick it out a little longer. Imagine the very real possibility too that you don’t complete the mission and live your life with a permanent disability, one that requires others take care of you..

But you didn’t die.. And we aren’t here to be giving half assed advice on how people can kill themselves.

-GC
I wasn’t trying to give half assed advice on how to kill anyone, and it was the closest to dying I’ve ever come so my advice of being careful mixing any CNS depressants still stands. But thanks for your thinly veiled nasty remark, have a blessed day.

Status
Not open for further replies.