• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids WARNING: LACED ROXI 30's A's - FENT (Western MA Worcester - South Western NH - SW VT

Just curious as I haven't seen him post for awhile. Hopefully the kid's alright. Maybe I'll shoot him a PM. Thanks.

Surely a pharmacy would be in a huge amount of trouble if they were dispensing fentanyl laced oxycodone tablets?

The potential lawsuits would be astronomical.

We arent but would be amazed at some of the recalls. Years ago a company making albuterol inhalers shipped a bunch with no albuterol in them.

Is it just me, or do the ones on the left look like the fake ones, in the above picture?

- Hopeless 7nos

We arent but would be amazed at some of the recalls. Years ago a company making albuterol inhalers shipped a bunch with no albuterol in them.

Yeah but the worst that would happen in that case is that someones asthema goes untreated....

I don't doubt that pharmacies have recalls for innactive or counterfeit meds but what I meant was having this particular knock off where oxycodone was replaced by either fentanyl alone or Fentanyl & Xanax powder

The odds of dieing from this one are just so high.......Its scary man...

Ones on left look like the Actavis Ive been prescribed- never noticed a gloss
the straight lip on the outside would prob' be more distinguishable also.

Well asthma could kill. Imagine reaching for your inhaler during an attack and getting no relief? Full on panic mode would ensue, which Im sure you know englandz isnt great for an astha attack.

But unless something arrived like 3 days ago, as I am off, no fent laced Roxis. There are shady pharmacies with more than questionable practices though. But thats not the norm.

Can confirm that they've reached (as far as) NC. Seen a friend "overly high" from (what I would consider for him) 45mg of something that looked EXACTLY like the ones on the right. I tested (out of curiosity), HALF of one and immediately noticed a chalking benzo taste followed by severe itching for 2hrs. I'm glad I separated my dosing over the course of an hour because I felt a strong rushing onset followed by intense itching. Oxy's have never caused me to itch, but fenty's will. They weren't soft, actually they were fairly hard. Plus, the setup was a redflag for me. Anytime I hear someone say they can get thousands, I immediately think non-pharmacy related or spliced/fake tablets.

I dosed 15mgs of this "thing" and felt an overly pronounced rush that i don't get from known pharmacy sourced equivalents. Also, the only time I experience itching is when my body isn't adjusted to the target molecule. Itching lasted over 2hours and was unpleasent. Glad I didn't do the whole thing.

I had to quit opiates besides kratom over this type of shit, it's absurd to the point I could buy into junkie-serial-killer conspiracies.

I've always been a reluctant junkie though, I only get hooked cuz booze and benzos suck to chill out on.