• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

WARNING ---Heavily cut Heroin - West Birmingham Vs 0800-SaveAvein, tell a friend

Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is probably your best bet. But surely you don't need to acidify mephedrone do you?

Needles are most definitely Not My Scene. Breathing or swallowing things is bad enough, but sticking them straight into my bloodstream? With a sharp needle? Fuck that shite. I think I'd rather not get high .....
I was thinking on this just earlier today. I see people having blood samples taken and almost crying at the sight of a hypodermic needlepoint. I cannot recall a point that I was adverse to needles personally, I still bite my lip at the sheer thought of one of those orange tips, the scratch, the blood evenly flowing into the vacuum provided by a simple sharp edge., the rush.... eugh.

The thought of a cold, metal, clinical spike filled with Heroin is... it still doesn't bother me. It never has. That needle felt natural and I am unsure as to whether that is a common trait of the life I lead or whether I should be terrified of cold, clinical, metal needlepoints. It doesn't matter how much I try to terrify myself, I'll still dream of spiking my veinous system.

Lurkers, members, whoever; if you want to spend the rest of your life stabbing yourself, go ahead, because that is the only reason I can think of to quit.
I've died on the floor before getting hit with Narcan and I still want to continue.

Sad, really. 8)

Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is probably your best bet. But surely you don't need to acidify mephedrone do you?

Don't have a clue, as I said I left that up to my man at the time. Perhaps it wasn't the purest, but was told it was the real deal? Will never be sure I suppose. (Pretty fucking silly on my part but still had a blast not gonna lie). Don't you need it for any sort of stims, nah? Trying to figure this out in my head now cause defo used vit c unless my memory is serving me wrong cause my friends were taking H a lot then too. I was gonna try something else next as meph, if it was meph anyway (sure it was most of the time at least) made me too para. This time I plan to only do it once every month or three. I have intolerances to a lot of preservatives, bit of a pain. I can't even eat an orange lol. Thanks for the info though. If I don't need vit c or that for stims that sounds perfect.

Last edited:
I do know how to cook up gear and how little citric is needed but I've never had that much crap left in the spoon.

I dont think I've ever had that much have Max and please dont take my post as condescending - as I said - smoking/ chasing is my preferred ROA and at most I IV approx 1/10 of the gear I buy so I seriously doubt I have as much experience in giving myself heroin IV's as you have, I just picked up on your quote as we all know that alot of users expect everything to dissolve if enough citric is used and that just isnt the case.

Ive looked at scotch's pics properly now and yes, there is an abnormal amount of sludge left in the spoon - alot more than is 'the norm' but im just trying to re-iterate the point that there will be blobs of undissolved crap in the IV solution - you can see already the content of some of the replies as the queries come in regarding amount of citric to be used and logically that is to be expected in any street powder with <90% no.3 heroin as a constituent (which is a purity I would expect in all the heroin ive brought over the last 11 years, pre and post drought).

Im not trying to school you about anything Max, I have neither the right or experience to but seeing as these are the points the thread is raising I just try to share what Ive learnt as they're appears to be bluelighters who are not aware of half of this.

@ Blondin - your right, ascorbic acid is alot less caustic but the needle exchange folks work to tight budgets and will never to be able to replace all the citric. And considering how much money I waste on drugs in general the one thing I get for free is my pins and bitz - I aint wasting money on a healthier catalyst considering I inject once a week at most. I know decent filters are always worth it but the dsp's obviously think the basic fag filters included with the stericups are safe enough for street powders else they wouldnt recommend or supply them. As I dont inject anything else (cocaine, crushed up tablets) I dont see the need for micron filters or even fancy posh ones like Scotch's

Did anyone else here experience that dreadful gear that was around a couple of years before the 'Great Drought' and had the annoying property of setting into a gelatinous mass after cooking? When water was added, there were clearly tiny particles of a translucent substance suspended in the solution - It also felt gritty to the touch. When heat was added, the particles seemed to dissolve leaving a clear solution. However, when it was drawn up into the rig and left to cool, it set like jelly and was impossible to inject. Had we been sensible, it would have gone straight in the bin, or at least up the arse. But no, we were junkies, and no junkie gives up on a shot when it's so tantalisingly close. Next step was to cut the end off the syringe and eject that crap back into the spoon, add more water and heat to dissolve the gunk again, then transfer into a 2ml syringe and try and hit a vein before it resolidified. There were at least two things VERY wrong with this practise - firstly, injecting a hot acid into a vein is even more damaging than a cool acid; secondly, there was a very real risk of it congealing in the vein and leading to thrombosis, collapsed veins, or worse. Luckily, that gear wasn't around for long and we soon learnt to let the citric do it's stuff without using heat and then filtering the particles out, which left a residue similar to that in the above pictures.

Does anyone know what this stuff could have been? I'm guessing gelatin powder, but why the fuck would anyone cut gear with that when other more benign cuts are readily available? Another guess was crushed methadone tablets, as they contain a binder that gels up if attempting to prepare for injection.

Weird, nasty shit, and I can't believe I persevered with injecting it on several occasions.

Are u guys talking about the gear that solidified in the pin, and had a weird light coloured blob floating on top of the liquid solution. a bit like a weirdish oil slick floater. And once it started cooling it left crystals on the side of the inside pin, then it all crystalized eventually into whiteish crystals. i tried cooking it up as a beatle instead of powder, then taking the weird oily shit out the solution with something but it still solidified just not as bad. horrible shit that was tho i didnt see it till very shortly before the drought, im glad i missed it in 08.

UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS ROUND MY WAY FOR A MONTH OR 2, just before the drought and ive seen it once since about a year ago. i heard its a violin wax or sumet tho donyt know if thats true. i quickly IVd the shit a few times stupidly aswell. Have things picked up naear u yet fubar, i think it was u who said things weere shit your way.

Last edited: