• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

WARNING ---Heavily cut Heroin - West Birmingham Vs 0800-SaveAvein, tell a friend

ScotchMist

Bluelight Crew
----- sorry for the size of the pictures, my phones now playing up and I can't resize them

Evening all :)

I picked up some gear a couple of days ago off some lads I don't usually go to, their gear is never up to much but it's tolerable in a tight corner... ( Off piste a bit, however, their crack. Really really good... Now, I hadn't touched whites since maybe aged 17 due to a 'I'm really going to die' panic attack, followed by a good couple of months of mild psychosis after smoking far too much during a month or few of staying off heroin, so nowt to come down on, probably hadn't heard of Valium and I'd of sooner died than smoked a spliff in that period...

Fuckin el, I'm boring myself to death, the short version is that someone remembered to put a quantity of cocaine in the Crack and put an nearly insoluble and suspected inactive cut that isnt - I hope - but is best described in appearance as wet fine sand, or cement ( dunno, see what you think below) left in the spoon. Also, my usual go to guys have it now. They actually text me which they never do saying proper gear was back and he'd paid alot of money for it. I look forward to telling him he got ripped but sad that he'll still have it flying out the door.

Im putting a warning out even though this cut hasn't made the gear dangerously easy to overdose, more to stop people putting in more and more citric/acid to break it down. ITS NOT SMACK, SHIT IS WHACK...!! It will dissolve eventually after experimenting with a 0.1 bag, it took 140-160mg of citric to clear it 8o

Here's the gear..
LaaSddN.jpg

Here in the scales still wrapped in rizzla..
bOIhSkv.jpg

The empty rizzla weighed 102mg, so that leaves around 250mg of product... 30mg or so of citric will dissolve the heroin, what's left over, as tempting as it is to dissolve everything in there, we paid good money for that useless shite didn't we. Don't.. Especially this stuff. Looks nasty. Be sure to filter well, them particles aren't good for you y'know. I've actually ordered micron-filters because of this.

Here's what you're left with. Ah cant get a decent pgoto in here.. Heres some i took earlier
kZiDFPC.jpg
nGBh50g.jpg
...:!:|:(

When cooking it up if you put too much heat on it too quickly it looks like a bubbling clay slurry. Keep the heat low, keep the liquid moving around and wait for it too settle to the bottom of the spoon/pot so you don't get the gunk anywhere but the bottom of the filter...

You still get a decent hit from it, shame whatever that is has got in there... It smokes as normal, a bit of frazzle to start the first couple of inches .

Stay safe as can be <3 I'll move this to the sticky after folk have seen it for sure..

Edit - here's a clever lady in a white coat demonstrating how little citric is needed and what heroin should look like if it wasn't left in the hands of whoever the fuck

Last edited:
To be honest scotch that sounds like the average kit I can buy - Im just happy that it contains real heroin. I generally buy 10 bags on thursday or friday to take saturday night/sunday - as soon as the methadone levels in my blood drop enough for me to get high. I ususally have a good un with them but after somking a little to guage the strength I am well into the habit of always shooting the first bag - it takes me ages to get high smoking but one shot is usually enough to create a nice base buzz which can then be periodically topped up into a full nod as I chase the rest. Im always concious of how little citric is required to dissolve heroin so before i chuck the filter in i am used to seeing my ive solution chock full of undissolved rubbish. My preffered ROA has always been smoking, as I only have tiny wires i need to stick to my basillic vein in the crook of my arms - when they blow (and they will) the only way for me to continue injecting would be to go straight to high risk sites, as the rest of my accessable plumbing is either to thin or to prone to rolling. Life would me much easier if the kit went back to pre drought strength where I could guarentee a proper blast every time without going anywhere near a needle. Yet today I resort to using high risk roa's that Im not even getting the full benefit from - due to my tolerance and the average strength of the gear, an IV shot rarely produces a full on rush, at best it generally manifests itself as an instantaneous ready brek glow that always feels nice but its only after I start to chase the next bag that the party really starts

What does real heroin look like when it's smoked? Does it turn black and roll around the foil and give off a very strange smell?

Not at all. No. 3 Brown Heroin heated gently on tinfoil should will melt into a viscous liquid which quickly re - solidifies once the heatv is removed. Imagine sugar caramalising. It can be then reheated to its liquified state (which produces the intoxicating smoke) and cooled over and over again untill the heroin smokes completely away.

If its just turns black then its probably a piece on concrete or something similar - even stong, weak and fake heroin contain adulterants that have a similar melting point to brown heroin base (usually caffeine) so even shit heroin usually behaves as if its real, if it just burns it could be anything from sand to dried feaces.

Mmmmmm dried feaces..... Arghhhhh! (that was meant to be my homer impression) ..... :)

Sorry if I sound thick but if the citric acide dissolves the powder what's the heating meant to do? I always assumed that one heats it to turn it into a liquid so that they can inject it or whatever. What's the citric acid to n what's the heating?

It's good that you have harm reduction techniques like using micro filters so that this junk isn't also put into the system. Are most heroin addicts aware of these harm reduction techniques or is it just sites like Bluelight that feed this?

Do DSPs give out things like micro filters n testing kits when addicts use the needle exchange or are they just allocated clean needles, swobs n things like that?

Evey

Heat is needed to initiate the chemical reaction between the heroin base and the citric acid to form diamorphine hydrochloride which is the water soluble form of heroin which can be injected. If the base heroin was just put in water without the acid and application of heat it wouldn't dissolve. This is heroin base or number 3 heroin and it's the form that users smoke. While I couldn't say for sure I'm pretty sure needle exchanges in the UK don't give out micron filters. I think what they give out varies from region to region but usually needles, syringes, sterile water, citric acid sachets, isopropyl alcohol swabs, sharps bins etc. are dispensed.

Probably a couple of reasons, to make sure everything is dissolved (heating aids things dissolving) and more important to help kill any nasties.

Probably a couple of reasons, to make sure everything is dissolved (heating aids things dissolving) and more important to help kill any nasties.

It's a bit of a misconception that the heat applied kills off bacteria in the heroin. Flash boiling the solution for a matter of a second or two isn't enough to kill bacteria. A much longer period of time at boiling point is needed for that 9
(think boiling a kettle). All the heating part does is supply the energy to initiate the chemical reaction between the diamorphine base and the acid to form diamorphine hydrochloride (or diamorphine citrate - it doesn't really matter which as the object is to simply to form a water soluble diamorphine salt of one form or another).

Re. Scotchy's initial post, I wonder what the insoluble cut actually is? It just goes to show the importance of filtering the final solution. As scotchy says a micron filter is the best bet but even a cotton cigarette filter is better than nothing. To think there will undoubtedly be someone out there who will add a ton of citric to the mix, draw it up without a filter at all and IM or SC the final product. You'd be lucky to keep the limb. That's also a good video showing why acid is needed and how unnecessary it is to add too much as all your doing is lowering the pH even more and possibly dissolving more of the nasty cuts.

@evey. Heat is NOT necessary to dissolve the heroin, all it does is speed up the Chemical reaction involved in dissolving base heroin. In fact, the addition of heat merely helps to dissolve the impurities. The fact of the matter is that junkies are not prepared to wait any longer than absolutely necessary for their shot, hence the application of heat. I was like that myself, and would just keep adding citric until everything was dissolved. How I wish I had discovered BL back then.

@Stee, at the risk of sounding like an annoying reformed junkie, why are you still fucking about with needles on top of methadone when you know the hit won't be worth it and damaging your veins unnecessarily? Learn from my mistakes. My hands turn purple in cold weather because my damaged veins can't supply enough blood to the extremities. My fingers and toes often go numb for the same reason. I have numerous scars all over my legs, feet, arms and hands from infections from missed shots and burns from excess citric. Just stop, now. Please.

Last edited:
^^^ this is correct, but the acid + base = salt reaction will take place on its own without the application of an exogenous heat source but the addiction of heat speeds it up substantially with the formation of the diamorphine salt in a matter of seconds rather than minutes. It is also true that the application of heat leads to the dissolution of some of the nasty water soluble cuts. Unfortunately most people can't wait for several minutes and loads of stirring and so use heat to quicken the reaction. It shouldn't be underestimated though the damaging effects too much citric or ascorbic acid to the solution has on the veins... Basically it's really bad for them and causes substantial damage. Although I don't have personal experience, and I imagine makes the shot quite painful (especially if injected into smaller l veons). It's not a particular healthy practice. It's another example of a while set of problems that wouldn't exist if pharmaceutical grade diamorphine "dry amps" were made readily available as another type of substitution therapy. A 100mg dry amp of diamorphine hydrochloride costs £10.66 which is perhaps more than some my think but don't forget that's 100% pure (I've no idea what current purity levels are for street heroin but the figure 20-30% on a good day... rings a bell). A 500mg amp is also listed which costs £46.84 making it roughly £90 / gramme. Of course the financial cost of the drug itself is insignificant compared to the money that you would be saved in other areas if prescription diamorphine was available, the reduction in crime, associated health care cost reduction from not injecting horrible toxic shit......

Arghhhhh!!!! I you've got me started now, but I could go on about this shit all do long. It's a subject I feel passionate about. People who decide to use heroin shouldn't be forced to take unnecessary health risks when a safer alternative is available. Even the cost shouldn't be an issue. We as a society can afford to subsidise the minority that the chose to go down this route......

Well rant (and lunchbreak) over!!! :)

Sorry, I I meant to add that before all your surface veins are gone spare a thought for the time you might (heaven forbid) have an accident and need to get a line established quickly in a pre-hospital setting and need an ambulance crew to establish IV access at the side of the road (Google EZ IO). It's really not worth it....... That's not directed any anyone in particular, just in general.......

Sorry, I I meant to add that before all your surface veins are gone spare Time thought for the time you might (heaven forbid) have an accident and need to get a line established quickly in a pre-hospital setting and need an ambulance crew to establish IV access at the side of the road (Google EZ IO). It's really not worth it....... That's not directed any anyone in particular, just in general.......

This crosses my mind every day when I'm out on the road...

That's pretty straightforward.....we would have one or two goes and unlike in years gone by where we would attempt to canulate the external jugular would just use the EX IO gun. It's not as bad as it sounds, and there's a video on YouTube or a lass having an IO line inserted into her shoulder and the she's laughing and giggling. Plus you'd probably be unconscious (those needles are £85 each by the way). That would normally be to get fluids in to prevent hypovolemic shock and possibly pain relief but for pain we can give morphine IM and oral as well. Either way we'd have you covered. Certainly nothing to worry about. We train for that exact eventuality and you'd be fine trust me mate. Don't worry about it bud.

Last edited:
same as that fubar - I got no veins except the neck and groin and it worries me if I ever need pain relief quick or a line put in for fluids- I guess when your 'young' you don't even think of it I lost mine mid 30's.

^^^ this is correct, but the acid + base = salt reaction will take place on its own without the application of an exogenous heat source but the addiction of heat speeds it up substantially with the formation of the diamorphine salt in a matter of seconds rather than minutes. It is also true that the application of heat leads to the dissolution of some of the nasty water soluble cuts. Unfortunately most people can't wait for several minutes and loads of stirring and so use heat to quicken the reaction. It shouldn't be underestimated though the damaging effects too much citric or ascorbic acid to the solution has on the veins... Basically it's really bad for them and causes substantial damage. Although I don't have personal experience, and I imagine makes the shot quite painful (especially if injected into smaller l veons). It's not a particular healthy practice. It's another example of a while set of problems that wouldn't exist if pharmaceutical grade diamorphine "dry amps" were made readily available as another type of substitution therapy. A 100mg dry amp of diamorphine hydrochloride costs £10.66 which is perhaps more than some my think but don't forget that's 100% pure (I've no idea what current purity levels are for street heroin but the figure 20-30% on a good day... rings a bell). A 500mg amp is also listed which costs £46.84 making it roughly £90 / gramme. Of course the financial cost of the drug itself is insignificant compared to the money that you would be saved in other areas if prescription diamorphine was available, the reduction in crime, associated health care cost reduction from not injecting horrible toxic shit......

Arghhhhh!!!! I you've got me started now, but I could go on about this shit all do long. It's a subject I feel passionate about. People who decide to use heroin shouldn't be forced to take unnecessary health risks when a safer alternative is available. Even the cost shouldn't be an issue. We as a society can afford to subsidise the minority that the chose to go down this route......

Well rant (and lunchbreak) over!!! :)

Carry on. You're an asset to this. HR is the whole point of it x

Evey

Im very concious of damaging my veins which is why I still smoke 95% of my heroin. Ive tried to explain the rationale for doing it and on the odd occasion when I cant get my usual sites to register I will throw the shot away sooner than start poking anywhere and everywhere in desperation to get a hit - you dont have to believe this if you dont want to but its a fact. I know its a bad road to go down but seeing as Im stuck on methadone with nothing to offer anyone or anything, I will still continue to use heroin on a weekend as its the one time of the week that I can genuinely escape from the general pointlessness of my existence. As soon as my doctor will allow me to to start a reduction I will make every effort to stick to my prescription as I will have an incentive to not use on top, as I will be allowed to commence a 15 week residential rehab unit as soon as Im opiate free.

In the meantime though I have nothing in my life that gives me any comfort so I will continue to get high untill my dsp allows me to start working towards being opiate free. One IV shot a week is one too many but thats how I roll at the moment. Due to my high tolerance, this is the only way I can get propered at present but Ill always prefer taking the time to enjoy a toot rather than slam the lot in one go. I know how fucked peoples veins end up - I probably use less heroin IV than any other injectors on here. But untill such time as I have something to live for, my weekly heroin sessions are the only form of genuine contentment I can get. Im sorry but thats my life, im a fucking loser with no friends and as such I will continue to self medicate untill the opportunity comes to try and get out of it.

I appreciate your concern and advise but alot of it will have arrived with the benefit of hindsight. I have neither the money or the constitution to go down the IV route as a primary ROA - my arms are free of track marks and as I have already iterated I refuse to use any other veins. I know the ones I use wont last for ever but as a former staff nurse with phlebotomy training I consider myself as having good injection technique and if the rehab does what im hoping it will, my current aspiration is to be opiate free by the summer with my veins still lintact.