• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Warning-Green speckled rolexes.

konanwarrior

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, there is a batch of green rolexes currently going around up north in the U.K, But they could be anywhere by now. They contain PMA, and there has already been five deaths related to these pills. There are also some fake white mitsubishis too. It was announced in the newspapers today, and is also on pill reports. So Thought I would give everyone a heads up, and even more reason for EVERYONE who uses to buy a test kit.

OK, this is quite worrying. Just did a bit of research into PMA, and apparently test kits will not show this as an agent, and it is also nicknamed 'Death' or "DR.Death. PMA does not produce stimulant, euphoria, or entactogen effects, and behaves more like an antidepressant in comparison,though it does have some psychedelic properties.
It also has a very long come up, so people tend to think they are weak pills, and end up munching them like sweets, and 3 hours later keel over.
Please, Please everyone be careful!

I believe it would be sourcing but google usually has great ideas on where to find a mandalin test :)

Official

*OFFICIAL WARNING*
Hello Bluelighters There are 2 batches from this Green Rolex pills the First Batch was a deadly pill with PMA!!! Many People died from them in Scotland/England
The 2. Batch was tested in December : 60,6 mg coffein & 55,2 mg mdma
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF and do not eat this Pill
BOTH BATCHES HAVE A BREAKLINE AND A REGISTRED TRADEMARK LOGO
I dont think that this pills are from the r Crew because the quality of both batches are bad
The mdma Batch is in dark green but i never would try a Rolex pill safe Rolling
OFFICIAL PRESS REPORT :
1. BATCH DEADLY PILLS : http://partypack.de/Pillenwarnung.60.0.html

2.BATCH Low dose mdma and coffein : http://www.drogen-info-berlin.de/htm/drugchecking/pillenwarnung.html