• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

WARNING Fentanyl Pills in the UK

Because they're the one selling the M30s 😂

I genuinely hope that's not his angle but he's one of the few people i've seen defending the credibility of the press. Snide move if it is.

I thought it was widely known these 'blues', as they're called in the US, contained fent/fent analogues.

It's like here in the UK with the fake valium. You'll get users who will refuse to hear that there's no chance their loose pressed msj's are RC benzos. But there is not one test result on wedinos showing any of them containing diazepam in years, every single one is RC's.

I wonder in terms of feeling if these M30's are as effective as real oxycodone. I mean people are buying them and getting hooked. Must feel a little good. lol.

In the US at least, their is a new generation of users who have never tried real oxycodone. I am reliably informed that fentanyl IS euphoric BUT one has to get rather close to the LD50. I've only ever tried fentanyl extracted from the old gel-filled patches and it wasn't awful, it was OK but it only lasted for about 20 minutes.

But if they are cheap and readily available, some people will ignore the warnings and end up physically dependent. At which point, they are more or less stuck with fentanyl because the quantity of any alternative opioid would be prohibitively expensive.

In fact, in the last 12 months or so some fentanyl tablets have been seized with 15mg of fentanyl in each. Although fentanyl has very low oral bioavailability, such doses might well render them orally active.

In the last 6 months the DEA is reporting that some of these fakes contain an admixture of fentanyl and carfentanil. The latter is x100 the potency of the former and has a longer duration of action. In short, these fakes are getting stronger and subjectively 'better'.

It's very scary, especially given that the US doesn't appear to have ANY strategy for dealing with this unfolding disaster.

Money grabbing bastards! I know of a site that's banned fentanyl on there as being run by good cunts. Used to get fentanyl about ten years ago here but it's when it's being sold as something else it's really fucked up. But even then think all vendors should just ban it flat out see if could make some difference even.

Last edited:
Money grabbing bastards! I know of a site that's banned fentanyl on there as being run by good cunts.

It makes ethical sense but how would they decide on etonitazine, for example. Believe me when I tell you that their are many tens of thousands of papers and patents regarding 'novel opioids' and the potency of them is anywhere from 5% of codeine to 40000 times that of morphine.

A drug is morally neutral, it's how people use it that imbues it with an indirect relativistic morality.

A drug is morally neutral, it's how people use it that imbues it with an indirect relativistic morality.
Do u think if all vendors banned it from being sold by itself it might help though? Or am I being naive. Tbh I don't have a clue what I'm talking about really.

Last edited:
But even then think all vendors should just ban it flat out see if could make some difference even.
At some point quality is going to matter to a consumer. Right now it seems the wild west (US reference to the shoot em up days of cowboys and bandits). But quality matters in most other areas of life. People are going to want genuine drugs. If there is no heroin then don't sell anything as heroin. If we sold fake handbags as real some people would be very mad. I think eventually that will happen in the drug market. It needs to synch to the will of the people. But right now it seems drug users will take anything that is sold as heroin. Until that changes I do not think quality will change. But it has to at some point.

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️Right enough. But I think if a site does it's best to keep their market "clean" as possible at least that's something rather than just thinking it is what it is. At least they're trying.

On the original silkroad i'm sure both weapons and at the beginning heroin and crack weren't allowed. They caved on the heroin and crack at a later date but at least the original markets there were some principles.

If any of the markets had principles now they should ban fent and its analogues imo.

On the original silkroad i'm sure both weapons and at the beginning heroin and crack weren't allowed. They caved on the heroin and crack at a later date but at least the original markets there were some principles.

If any of the markets had principles now they should ban fent and its analogues imo.
If they did how would they control it though?
Fentanyl is its most dangerous when it's sold as oxy or H, and DNMs aren't going to be able to control people who sell fakes.
Even if they banned members reports for selling fakes, those vendors can just set up shop under a different name.
It's kind of a fucked up situation. It's not that people will just buy anything, it's that people want H or oxy and because you can't really test the drugs before you order, fakes are always going to be sold.

Fentanyl is way less dangerous if actually sold as fent. It's still dangerous of course but nowhere near as bad as getting a bag of powder with an unknown amount of fent in it.

F7Ob50SWAAAlO-1

If they did how would they control it though?
Fentanyl is its most dangerous when it's sold as oxy or H, and DNMs aren't going to be able to control people who sell fakes.
Even if they banned members reports for selling fakes, those vendors can just set up shop under a different name.
It's kind of a fucked up situation. It's not that people will just buy anything, it's that people want H or oxy and because you can't really test the drugs before you order, fakes are always going to be sold.

Fentanyl is way less dangerous if actually sold as fent. It's still dangerous of course but nowhere near as bad as getting a bag of powder with an unknown amount of fent in it.

Not that easy to just start up again imo when they've got vendor bond to pay and then rebuild a reputation that gains custom.
The issue is now most markets allow fent and all drugs to be honest because if not their competition/other markets will.
Their used to be more testing in the community than there seems to be now. I've lost track with it.

Very worrying indeed. It's coming to a point that if it gets much worse with things in the UK i'll have to start sending pharmas for testing before consuming. I've been telling people for ages ster clear of loose valium etc.

AFAIK ALL 30mg OxyContin in the UK have a dark brown coating - ANY pill represented as a 30mg OC that hasn't got that dark brown layer is a fake.

Remarkably foresighted of someone to change the colouring.

This 100% I have had a strip of 30mg ER oxy in the UK and they are definitely brown,

I see nitazines are being used as an active cut in H. But since oxycodone (real or otherwise) isn't THAT common in the UK, it doesn't represent such a market opportunity as the US did when their was a sudden panic over the overprescribing resulted in even genuine pain patients being deprived of the drug.

I know of people in the US who were swapped through multiple opioids as doctors sought to find an acceptable replacement. It would APPEAR that methadone is now being prescribed to treat pain... but they are only giving people one dose a day. When given to treat pain, [BID] or even [TID] administration (of the same daily dose) is much more effective.

I've been prescribed oxycodone for years and it worries me that one day the doctor might feel that legal consequences outweighs clinic need.