European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

WARNING Fentanyl Pills in the UK

elgoucho9

Bluelighter
After browsing the markets earlier this morning, I came across many of the vendors selling the blue M30 pills as Oxycondone.

These pills are not oxycontin or whatever else dealers are marketing them as, 100% they are fent.

These same pills are literally all over america. They are made by the cartel and have already claimed lives in the UK.

Please stay the fuck away from consuming these.

Also for any dealers looking to make a quick buck, yes they are cheap, but bare in mind dead customers bring police to the door. Don't do it.

There are literally people offering thousands of these. So there is alot about. I really hope nobody consumes these.

Stay safe people. Remember if the price is too good to be true it probably is. Always do your research. These are 100% Fent.

After browsing the markets earlier this morning, I came across many of the vendors selling the blue M30 pills as Oxycondone.

These pills are not oxycontin or whatever else dealers are marketing them as, 100% they are fent.

These same pills are literally all over america. They are made by the cartel and have already claimed lives in the UK.

Also for any dealers looking to make a quick buck, yes they are cheap, but bare in mind dead customers bring police to the door. Don't do it.

There are literally people offering thousands of these. So there is alot about. I really hope nobody consumes these.

Stay safe people. Remember if the price is too good to be true it probably is. Always do your research. These are 100% Fent.
And you have proof of this, via a drug analysis or..?

If this is true then fent is comming home. Fuck! Hope thqt this is just one off...some guy ordered them via DNM and that's that. I hope that the day when fent is more available than heroin in Europe is far far away. Never would be a good one. Thanks for the info and if someone actually tests them and fent is actually in them please inform us here. But we will know cause there will be a massive spike in opioid OD deaths and news outlets will share this info cause "death by fent" is a story that will get attention of everyone. Rambling off.

And you have proof of this, via a drug analysis or..?

They are literally for sale on dnms M30 blue tablets sold as oxycontin. Stupidly cheap priced to be oxy in the uk. Exact same M30 press and blue colouring (sold as blues in the US/canada).

i did a thread on these elg. they test for etonizapyne or protonitazene. both stronger than fet but only diff is they dont smoke afaik. but yea cheap and need to be careful with them for sure.

On the market....some are ODSMT

Friend of mine in Portugal has told me that fentanyl is hitting the streets yesterday. Really bad news for all those on the gear etc. He was shooting some pharma oxy last week and I've told him he absolutely needs to get fent test strips if he's going to be coping gear or oxy off the street. I'm afraid Europe is about to get fucked with completely tainted drug supply just like the US/Canada. It is inevitable I'm afraid.

Friend of mine in Portugal has told me that fentanyl is hitting the streets yesterday. Really bad news for all those on the gear etc. He was shooting some pharma oxy last week and I've told him he absolutely needs to get fent test strips if he's going to be coping gear or oxy off the street. I'm afraid Europe is about to get fucked with completely tainted drug supply just like the US/Canada. It is inevitable I'm afraid.
Well everything here is fentanyl has been for some time

This was reported earlier this year. Since OxyContin has never been prescribed to the level that it was in the US, most UK opioid users don't really know much about it. StreetRx shows that the street prices paid for OxyContin are all over the place. Recently someone mentioned paying £3 for a 30mg tablet but I've read of people paying £30 for the same amount.

I'm not surprised that they are dirt cheap but they won't come in any packaging. I would never touch such a pill if it wasn't still on the strip. Sure, fakers CAN put them into strips BUT I do know that it's a REALLY slow process and from a smuggling perspective, it vastly increases the bulk.

I fear that Grisham's law will inevitably kick in. If someone can get high for £3 instead of £10, a lot will - even if they recognize that it's far more risky.

BTW I am informed that fentanyl IS very euphoric, or at least considered highly euphoric to people who haven't tried decent H.

A couple of weeks ago I was on a mini H break and thought ' I know i'll get a teenth and and put the rest away' while it's still high quality'....Im sure you can guess how that panned out.

Was it good?

It's crazy how the UK mixes imperial and metric thus allowing people to spend every last penny.

I told my wife plainly that if we win the lottery, I'm going to buy a key from an importer. I reckon that would last a year and a day - the last day I do in what's left and graciously exit stage left.

It is a good time to learn how to grow poppies. Synthetics will take over (at least for a bit) as it is just business sense. Poppies need a lot of farming and processing and the business isn't going to keep that going for just a few countries when they can sneak in a small bag of synthetics.

A relative in the UK sent me an email, he, his buddy and his buddies wife want out of the game after 15 years. Claim it is all either fent or very stepped on heroin. Said something to the effect that people just coming onto the scene think they are getting heroin. Now I have no direct knowledge but I for sure would be careful across the pond from the US too. Tired of what is happening in the US and do not want the same fall out anywhere else.

I got people I am worried about over seas from the US and really want everyone to be careful. Hopefully unlike the US that people from other areas can get out ahead of this and be more cautious. I take what he said as a snapshot of at least part of the game that is not on US soil. As I said thank God poppies are a common flower.

While a person is not going to be stocked, if they grow their own garden of poppies they can have a good amount. When I lived in Ontario I got poppies from a friend that grew their own. They were the size of a golf ball and two of them were very potent. A year later they were the size of a dime and even more potent.

I think legally we should all be able to grow our own medicine. Buying from the streets gets riskier by the day.

@AlsoTapered , what is the deal with all these synthetics? Is it because oxycodone is harder to produce or is it the legal angle? I just figured the Dark Web (that i have no knowledge of) would not care about legality. And if people want oxycodone can that be produced without the poppy? I always wondered why oxycodone is not massed produced.

yeah thats fucked up but its been here a while especially up north, but mostly in powder form

to say its real oxy is ignorant, blue pressed M30 ? we know what that is, welcome to europe

This was reported earlier this year. Since OxyContin has never been prescribed to the level that it was in the US, most UK opioid users don't really know much about it. StreetRx shows that the street prices paid for OxyContin are all over the place. Recently someone mentioned paying £3 for a 30mg tablet but I've read of people paying £30 for the same amount.

I'm not surprised that they are dirt cheap but they won't come in any packaging. I would never touch such a pill if it wasn't still on the strip. Sure, fakers CAN put them into strips BUT I do know that it's a REALLY slow process and from a smuggling perspective, it vastly increases the bulk.

I fear that Grisham's law will inevitably kick in. If someone can get high for £3 instead of £10, a lot will - even if they recognize that it's far more risky.

BTW I am informed that fentanyl IS very euphoric, or at least considered highly euphoric to people who haven't tried decent H.

And yeah exactly as you said they are loose pills, blue in colour with the M30 stamp.

Exact same pills as have already killed people in the US and Canada. There is literally no chance it's Oxycontin, 100% it's some RC analogue being passed off as such. Hence i thought it deserved a warning before someone who didn't know any better thinks they've scored a cheap deal and winds up dead.

Was it good?

It's crazy how the UK mixes imperial and metric thus allowing people to spend every last penny.

I told my wife plainly that if we win the lottery, I'm going to buy a key from an importer. I reckon that would last a year and a day - the last day I do in what's left and graciously exit stage left.
Tis always good my friend - too good ; )