• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

WARNING. Ecstasy being laced with poison

does that mean rolling wont be safe again, could those bad pills come to ny area??? what do you guys think? fuck im scared now.
how long will this go on for???

Last edited:
does that mean rolling wont be safe again, could those bad pills come to ny area??? what do you guys think? fuck im scared now.
how long will this go on for???

sarcasm or not?

your city will stay in supply of good pills.

maybe the elites have finally decided to cleanse our polluted gene pool by killing all the drug users

Think like a drug dealer. They don't care who there customers are those people who cut these drugs dont sell $20 and $60 's they make there quick $50,000 and move . So yes they dont hesitate to cut the drugs , so beware and Australia becarefull and test your pill. There just ppl out there wanting make a quick Buck

Wait they are adding MCPP to Cocaine? Wait for what? Wouldn't it be easier to cut it with something else? This is really confusing.

While I don't doubt that the drug producers would cut their products for extra profits, this article reads like a propaganda piece by the government. While I haven't done MCPP by itself and I hate getting piped, I would hardly call piperzines toxic. I even find a small dose of BZP by itself to be decent if you what you are taking and are not expecting MDMA like effects. I don't know, perhaps MCPP is different.

they cut coke with b-12 or caffine thats about it they are both cheap as fuck and can be bought at any head shop(atleast in my area).