• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids WARNING DEEP WEB Ocfentanyl cutting heroïn

Technoplus

Greenlighter
Fentanyl or fentanyl analogs are sometimes sold as heroin. This has already caused many deaths in the US and Canada where those products are commonly used (you can google "heroin fentanyl overdose" to see for yourself), but it's quite a new thing in most of Europe.

The major issue with Fentanyl and analogs is that they are very potent and active at microgram rank (hazardous and undetectable for taste).

Technoplus, ASUD and Energy Control recently analyzed samples of #3 and #4 heroin, bought on the deep web from one of the biggest french sellers (with great feedbacks), and, as they thought, it was cut with ocfentanyl.

In April 2015, in Belgium, a young man died after taking a brown powder he had bought on the deep web and actually was ocfentanyl (http://www.eurotox.org/images/stories/docs/AlertePDF/ews 2015 07 04 - ocfentanil.pdf.). In their June's newsletter, the British harm reduction project Wedinos said they had already analyzed six samples of ocfentanyl powder (http://www.wedinos.org/resources/downloads/Philtre_Issue_6.pdf).

The effects of fentanyl and fentanyl analogs are quite the same as those of heroin, except they last less longer and are a bit less euphoric (many people report feeling a strong buzz, but for only fifteen minutes), and therefore cause a strong increasing of tolerance and overdose risk.

Be careful when buying heroin on the deep web. Always take a small dose first and wait to see what happens. Also, if you're having troubles with some heroin, please say it in the product's feedback, even if the seller refunds you. That's the only way to protect the deep web from this.

There are no quick tests for fentanyl or fentanyl analogs. Although, if a product seems suspicious to you, it is possible to anonymously send a sample to the harm reduction association Energy Control that will make real analysis for 50€ (you can even pay in BTC) : International
cleardot.gif

ya this isn't really news to most of us I don't think, especially those who use the dark web... In Toronto a lot of people have od'd recently with fent tainted smack.... the methadone clinics and needle exchanges are plastered with warnings.... but really if one is careful, i.e test a very small amount first....Don't just go dumping a quarter gram in the spoon and spiking it, that's just dumb.

yep that's true ontarioguys,this not realy new for you, but it's the first time that we can identify fentanil analogs in france in heroin.

#3 (4266): heroín 3%, acetaminophem 33%, caffeine 27% and ocfentanil

#4 (4260): heroin 16%, acetaminophem 29%, caffeine 26% and ocfentanil

I have noticed RC fentynal in alot of street heroin. I suppose I know the taste and feeling from fucking with RCs in general.

That being said I cop from the same ppl and it never used to be cut with that. So I dunno if these ppl are cutting it or it is coming that way from up top.

I did OD on RC fentynal and I will tell you straight up an opiate OD can fuck up your life. If you need an ambulance you might get some charges. I was hit with crazy plea bargains but I refused them and made them test the substances and basically walked except for one misdemeanor I chose not to fight as I had 8 years in prison still on the table. If it was a minor charge like just a couple years I would have fought it but yeah RCs in heroin is not good.

So its good to know what you are getting. You really do not want to shoot fentynal anything. I have and well first off it sucks and second of all it doesn't do much but sedate you, and most importantly you are playing with your life. My OD was smoking it but I did not weigh it which is a big mistake and well it was the only time I did not weigh it so shame on me but damn the price I paid was fucking brutal and I am still paying it a year and half later with another half a year to go.

So if your dealer is slinging you laced shit either tell them to knock it the fuck off or buy from someone else. If you can't do that, at least get a narcan kit cuz well you can die and it fucking sucks to have the law up in your home. I dunno what the good samaritan laws are like around you but mine just changed so they met me kinda halfway there but not all the way.

They dropped the drug charges due to lack of something that was controlled and most the parphenelia charges. If I had not had the shit tested I would have been stupid cuz they immediatley ID the drugs as something and in my case they chose coke and a controlled RC which carries a nasty prison sentence.

This is old news but people have been selling fentynal as dope, or in dope since the late 70s.

The people who sell on the dark web, etc. online don't know anything about their drugs anymore than your average dealer does. Stay safe everyone.