Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Warning: be sure to reweigh before you take a preweighed dose[Near death]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Daedalus

Greenlighter
I took 1.25 grams of molly, somehow lived. I had pre weighed 8 150 mg caps, somehow they manged to get uncapped and recapped in one capsule. When i reached into my bag to take my next one i grabbed the cap with the 1.25 of molly, took it without a thought. The next 12 hours was the worst time of my life.

About 30 mins after i took the pill i realized something was majorly wrong. I felt the lift and it was way too much. I pulled out my stash and found out why. I had 7 empty capsules and no molly, I emptied my stomach but it was to late, most had already been absorbed in a belly full of nothing but a small quanity of water. Being 5 hours out in the middle of nowhere I thought I was going to die. About an hour in my pulse was at 275, i was sweating a river, my body temp was 101, and my eyes were twitching constantly. I had placed myself in the near by river and had made two small cuts on my arms to bleed out as much as i could. From then to the 5 hour mark I dont remember anything. My friends tell me i kept complaining of the heat and that they had to hold me still to stop me from thrashing around, I was being force fed water and gatorade, until a staranger who was a paramedic came and gave me an IV of coconut water. These last few days have been a literal hell, I've never felt so depresed in my life, my body feels like it was hit by a train then pulled through a meat grinder.

On to the how, my bag was left out of my vision for 10 mins when i was in the shower before i left. Someone did that on purpose. I have now cut off 5 people from my life as its been proven one of them wanted to kill me, I cant prove who did it or didnt, so they all are gone. I dont know if i can trust anyone anymore, these were my best friends, those whom i had trusted with my life and one took advatage of it. So i warn you all, always reweigh and check with your eyes that your caps are right. Dont assume like me, i was lucky. Most wont.

Remeber the LD 50 of MDMA for a 135 lbs person is 1 gram, anything over 350mg brings you dangerously close

Last edited by a moderator:
smells like troll. neither does mdma magically migrate into other capsules, nor does >1g of mdma fit in a capsule that holds roughly 1/10 of that amount. not to mention the pulse of 275 or the i.v. coconut water, ...

why waste your and everyone else's time with such a bullshit story?

Belive what you wish, but i will state facts.
I belive someone wanted to kill me, and placed a lethal amount of mdma in a single capsule. I was using size 000 caps that can hold 1.4 ml, thats roughly 1.3 grams of molly, normaly i cap with size 4s they only hold 100 mg of molly. The IV of coconut water I wouldnt of believe either, but it worked. Or atlest didnt kill me.

Well, apparently IV coconut water is a thing http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10674546 but I agree the story sounds questionable... as do the mechanics of starting a coconut water IV in the middle of nowhere.

bizarre tale.

Why would someone use 000 caps?

Why is this someone's first post to bluelight? Why would someone's friends want to kill him this way? Would someone really not notice a full 000 cap?

cutting wrists to bleed it out is also bizarre.

Pulse of 275 is at the limits of believability but if remotely true I'd guess you were in supraventricular tachy or some other unpleasant non sinus rhythm.

Last edited:
24gilligan.jpg

fail troll
8 x 150 mg = 1200 mg

desperate for attention with that pathetic story

My only purpose in posting this is to share the dangers of leaving something unattended and blindly taking a cap. I'm just happy I'm alive still, I feel like a complete idiot and wont ever do molly again.

Trancetasy, i take it you somehow have an easy time getting doses down in the 0.005 range? Im not that good.

fail troll
8 x 150 mg = 1200 mg

desperate for attention with that pathetic story

I dont understand. 1200mg = 1.2 grams. He said 1.25 grams in the original post, so not far off.

Still seems a strange tale. Why use MDMA to try and kill someone? And 5 people rarely can stay truthful to their plans for deception. Idk, if real, glad you survived.

^ yep.

while i'm not entirely convinced the back story lines up, i think this is a cautionary tale. mdma is a powerful, psychoactive drug and it deserves respect.

it's uncommon for us to hear about people trying to deliberately cause others to overdose so i'm not sure, practically speaking, to how many people your warning applies. but people dose ridiculous amounts of drugs for other reasons and your description of your experience should remind others to test, weight with a scale, dose responsibly and be safe.

alasdair

Ive never been able to get more than 800mg of anything in 000 caps....and thats with a finely ground product

I took 1.25 grams of molly, somehow lived. I had pre weighed 8 150 mg caps, somehow they manged to get uncapped and recapped in one capsule.

Somehow? They were your caps, you were looking after them? You took one as you state you reached into your bag to take your 'next one' - did the first not hit you at all, did you not notice that the first cap was empty?

It's not an easy task to get 8 gel filled caps, empty them all into a plate - close all the empty pills and then get 1.25 g of MDMA into a capsule without the user noticing it was full (just by weight you would know in an instant).

The other thing is he had a 7/8 chance of picking an empty cap (which he may have noticed) or a placebo cap (assuming his would be killers didnt add their own mdma to the 7 other pills).

Well, apparently IV coconut water is a thing http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10674546 but I agree the story sounds questionable... as do the mechanics of starting a coconut water IV in the middle of nowhere.

yes, it does work, mostly. coconut water is nearly isotonic. but as long as you're not in a country with no medical facilities at all, there is no point to it. which is why the report on pubmed is from the solomon islands; also the khmer rouge, who had killed or scared away everyone with medical knowledge used coconut water for infusions (and this practice was part of the justification that their regime was inhumane).
so if you're neither on a deserted island nor in a tropical war zone without basic medical supplies, there's no reason to use coconut water at all. not all nuts are going to be sterile and there's always the risk of suspended matter clogging your arteries…
even if you find yourself in a situation where using coconut water would be justified, the chance of a random stranger knowing about the practice, having the necessary equipment for doing an infusion (without having proper isotonic solutions), and risking being accused of manslaughter in case something goes wrong, is pretty close to zero.

even closer to zero than someone using caps with length of 3cm and a diameter of one centimeter (i probably couldn't even swallow those if i needed them for medical reason) for a tiny amount of powder that'd fit in a capsule with a fraction of that size.
if it even does that. i can fit a 150mg dose nicely into a size 1 capsule, but 000 caps only have 2.8 times the volume.

Out of curiosity what would happen if you took 1.2G MDMA in one go? Not that i'd ever try it by the way.

Out of curiosity what would happen if you took 1.2G MDMA in one go? Not that i'd ever try it by the way.
Seriously heavy hallucinations, difficulty in keeping your body temp in check, blackouts, loss of motor control, serious muscle spasms and perhaps seizures, conscious dreams (eyes open and standing up but in another world nonetheless dreaming about a spaghetti monster or somesuch), severe dehydration if you're not careful, almost absolute confusion, loss of ability to communicate anything other than nonsense, fainting, irregular heartbeat and if you're unlucky, death

About the thread: cautionary tale or not (which it is, be careful when measuring doses), I have serious doubts about this story

This thread got ripped to shreds by logic and I don't see it actually going anywhere. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.