• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc wanting to take 250 mg vistaril in my hospital

love_ana

Greenlighter
so it's sad , my hospital has any url with hydroxyzine blocked so i'm unable to find more information i want .

i am a bored anorexia / borderline patient going home in may if i am able. i've tried 800mg of benadryl multiple times (while at home) and my nurses give us 50mg of hydroxyzine every six hours .
i' m starting to save up pills and want to know how different the experience can be . should i pursue it ? if i end up having a panic attack my nurses will make me take more to calm me down lol .
i'm curious about touch sensitivity and other slight antihistamine side effects. also how long would the effects last ?i' m a little excited again .

i don't think my nurses may notice but we're not allowed in our bedrooms during the day so i may have to lay on the ground if i am too tired . i can 't tell anyone

um ok i realize maybe i should've posted in mental health ? i am the worst

Last edited:
hydroxyzine - Several reactions have been noted in manufacturer guidelines — deep sleep, incoordination, sedation, calmness, and dizziness have been reported in children and adults, as well as others such as hypotension, tinnitus, and headaches. Gastro-intestinal effects have also been observed, as well as less serious effects such as dryness of the mouth and constipation caused by the mild antimuscarinic properties of hydroxyzine.

Boredom can be unpleasant, but I would not recommend hydroxyzine as a remedy.

Best wishes,

So are you not s upposed to be taking it or something because if so theirs probably a reason mate like it interacts bad with the meds they put you on can't you just tell the nurse the truth and get them to give you a substitute?

No she's supposed to take it daily but has been storing the pills up instead and is asking if she should take a really big dose of them to try to get high. At least that's what I understood.

mhm my hydroxyzine is a replacement for thorazine (50 mg) and lorazepam (1 mg) together - my doctors said they were over-medicating me , i miss it . i am tired of being in the hospital