• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Wanting sub to show up on a drug test

rualive

Greenlighter
I have a reason for wanting Suboxone to show up when I take a urine test. What I would like to know is what's the smallest amount you can sublingually take on the day of the test so the bupe and the nalaxone both show up in the urine? I took a pill and shaved of an extremely small amount. Does it matter no matter how small the dose? Thanx

Sorry, but drug testing questions are not allowed.
Why would you want it to show up?

No, I'm not
Just read the Bluelight User Agreement http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)
Specifically, you may not:
use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
ask for advice regarding drug tests;
use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

I'm not doing that. My ? does not imply that and if you have nothing helpful to offer MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

I'm not doing that. My ? does not imply that and if you have nothing helpful to offer MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
While the rule is technically meant for people asking how to pass a drug test, if they will pass/fail a drug test, if X drug shows up in tests, etc. all he's doing is showing you the rules so that you can avoid running into issues with the moderators here.

As for your question, suboxone does not show up on drug tests. Drug tests look for the metabolites of certain opiates such as morphine, it does not look for buprenorphine or naloxone.

Suboxone can and will show up on a drug test, in fact I take tests for my sub doctor and it is part of treatment compliance that you test positive for bupe. As for your question, naloxone will not show up unless you IV the drug, and I would take at least a full mg within 24 hours before the test (but at least 2 hours or so prior). I have friends on suboxone that will stop taking it to be able to do illicit opiates and get high, that then ask for my piss to be able to pass - and if that is why you're asking I suggest you get on the suboxone and stop fucking around because that is not the point and it is not harm reduction.

PS: I know I shouldn't have answered this because drug tests are explicitly forbidden - please use common sense and just be clean for a drug test or take what your supposed to take to avoid problems.

I'd like a moderator to explain how discussing urine-tests constitutes "criminal activity". Since a LOT of talk on this forum is about ILLEGAL drugs, doesn't THAT constitute "encouraging criminal activity"?

How very confusing....

Suboxone doctors can also test clients for levels of Buprenorphine in urine. So if you are prescribed 16-24 mg per day and then only take a small amount such as .25 mg 1x/week this could possible show up on such a test if your prescriber feels it's necessary to look into why the test is showing up as a much fainter line compared to the other clients in the group who take the full prescribed dose.

For you to reach the correct Suboxone reading, you need to administer suboxone in the correct amount for 7 consecutive days. For hair tests, you need to administer the correct suboxone dosage for 1 month/inch of hair length.

Hope it answered your question.

Are wee allowed to discuss the joys of peeing in a cup and gargling and/or drinking it?

I was off for awhile and just read the responses. First of all, I was not aware of any such rule since I have only asked ?'s a few times. The other thing is it seems now there are people here that are open and willing to HELP when someone needs it and I don't see Bluelight complaining. If it does not concern you just mention a rule once and mind your own business. I should have rephrased the post but it's already out here and i would like an answer if I can get it so I will be specific and if you are not sure or if it does not concern you please have some EMPATHY for someone looking for help. I need the sub to show up on the test so I can keep on getting it. It HELPS me stay off illegal drugs so is that ok with board police? Here it goes: I have around .5 mg of sub left, what I want to know is how long before my test date can I take that so it WILL show up in my urine? So forget the word test. Will that small amount show up in my urine 3 days after I take it???

Last edited:
You're tempting fate when you only have half a milligram left and need to test positive. I personally would take it no more than 12 hours before the test and no less than 3. You are technically trying to "beat" a drug test which is in the user agreement. Do yourself a favor next time if you want to continue to take subs, and use the prescribed dose (or less if you get more than 8mg per day, but try not to go less than half) and do not stop taking it, even if only to occasionally use other opiates. If you are prescribed it, I have a hard time figuring out why you have so little left unless you were selling. If I'm wrong, good, but adherence to the program is the best way to benefit from the use of buprenorphine.

Thanx. It's not for the reason that's common, or maybe it is. Yes I ran out a LITTLE early and had 9 implants and grafting so my bad. Theres not a problem with the opiates but the sub should still be in my system. Was not aware they look for naloxone

The thing that I was thinking and I may be wrong but if the half life is 24-36 hrs wouldn't that be for any amount?