• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Want to try Coke

Trojan2000

Greenlighter
So I have recently started branching out from weed and want to try new thing I've tried DXM but am still branching I'm gonna try dyphen and anything else I can get my hands on basically but I was wondering if there are anyways I could try Coke and NOT get addicted because a Coke addiction is not something I can afford being in high school and not having a job so are there any ways to keep from addiction or is it just not worth risking it thanks for the feedback!

I'm gonna try dyphen and anything else I can get my hands on basically

Your mentality on drug usage is rather poor, you shouldn't be in such a rush to try every drug you can as as fast as you can, you're still in high school and have TONS of time left for psychoactive experimentation.
As for cocaine? There isn't any way to do it without risking an addiction.
Addiction is something that is an inherent risk with drug use, however there are ways to minimize your risk to it.
It begins with a strong positive mindset, keep in mind the priorities in your life which are important to you that don't involve drugs, whether it's school, work, family, friends, what have you.

Also I would not try diphenhydramine if I were you, it's not a terribly fun drug and deliriants can be pretty frightening and even dangerous

^^^ totally agree
simply put dont jump into a big boy drug if you're not ready to play the game which most often than not ....you will lose
there is no such thing as a successful or straight A student drug addict
enjoy your youth while you still can

Slow down a bit. I'm late 30's and still trying some for the first time. But Coke once won't get you addicted. Well goes by person but depending on your personality once could make you want more. Just be careful

I like to be BRUTALLY honest. SLOW down or STOP son or you WILL be another statistic.

I used coke for the first time when I was 15. It's okay to experiment with drugs while you're in high school; just be careful with them. As for addiction; yes, it's possible to get addicted to coke your very first time snorting it. It is a psychological addiction meaning that it's meant to trigger addiction in your brain.. However, it is also possible to do coke 1000 times and never get addicted to it. It all depends on whether or not it happens to be your DOC, but like any other drug, you'll never know until you try it, and then it'll be too late. I wouldn't say not to try it, but I wouldn't say that trying it would be a good idea either. If you choose to try it, just do very small amounts at a time, and don't get sold baking soda. lol