• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

want to share my experience about weed withdrawl symptoms

X

xyzzyxpsoon!

Am starting smoking weed 4 years ago. I really like to smoke weed. Am started smoking in last semister of diploma... i got distinction in diploma (with all 3 maths passed with more than 90marks).
I dont hav any problem in my life at that time and weed help me to laugh very loud-proud, my axiety totally go away, it increse my appetite(am skinny), it is the thing which i want in life...am totally enjoying my life(min 15 different people said me that) ..remember am topper from my diploma college.... my family support me alot for every thing.... i realy enjoys my life too much...
I hv smoke weed twice a day for about 1 year.. now am in engineering college... bt one day my tollerence increases slightly.... from dat day am builting more and more tollerence by smoking it more frequently to get me high like first time but its not happend...
Weed made me too lazy and deactivated. I never study in enginnering college while in 2nd 3rd year but passed out 2nd year(49%) and failed in 3rd year..
I feel so guilty i tried to stop smoking after fail but i cant...
No one supporting me, no one knows what i was suffer from...
Am crying whole day(alone at home). No one lecture attempt in 3rd year. Feeling guilty and more guilty....
Finally i talk to my parents that am using narcotic and cant able to stop....it really hurt them. They advice me to get help of PD.
Am go to see my PD. He prescribe me mirtaz15mg, and neurobion... mirtaz helps me to cope with insomnia, appetite and much more withdrawl symptoms...
Now am sober from 6 months... but it cant give me my past to change... and it change my life very dramatically... i dont have any interest in any thing... am alway tried to smile(which hurt me alot) my PD tell me to dont blame yourself for what you do in past but am not blaming myself am just want to accept reality of my life... i feel too guilty for what i was and what am now... PD tell me its depression, i have tried yoga, b vitamin supplemets, support from my friends, family, PD, and mirtazapine.....
The question is when i will feel normal, get interest in life, is it possible????
Am attempting last sem exam now( ll strt 4m 12may) so i cant reply you before 30may

I'm glad you're getting professional help. I'm sorry, but I don't know what the term PD means or is? Physician doctor? Psychiatrist?

In any event, they are much more likely to be able to give you an accurate answer than some people over the internet who don't know you (no disrespect meant). It's possible you don't react well to Mirtaz....you may end up getting switched to another anti depressant - maybe something to help with acute anxiety, dunno. If Cannabis helped you with anxiety, is that something you specifically mentioned to your doctor?

I started smoking weed about 31 years ago; infrequently due to panic attacks. 7 years ago I became medical and learned how to put up with the panic.

Good luck; and I'm not trying to sound harsh, but your academic difficulties are not because of weed.

Tom