• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Want some detailed info about codeine and tram or where to find the right info

Cheezy

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi the title says it all i wanna find out about average tolerane average rec dose etc ive been taking them both for months so very tolerant but im very sensitive to the codeine which ive only just realised

For xample id take over 150mg to get high but a day after i just took two 30 mg and got just as high if not more and this is without any breaks i used to take a lot high doses daily but now i see why they made me sick i dont need it all! I only need 2 despit taking all those stupidly high doses.

Maybe im so sensitive to the codeine because i first tried it when i was 16 and had 3 seshs with my mates dads meds e but i found my tolerance rose so fast i had to up the dose to 300mg(whn inwas 16)but if i go up to anywhere near 300 mg i feel sick and more nausease than high after i had experiemented whn i was 16 I didnt see or touch the stuff til a few months ago which have admitadley been taken daily but i trying to stick to these tiny doses so i dont withdraw.

Anyway thats my story with codeine i dnt plan on using any other opiates i just want magic back with codeine also ive got tramadol but i dont know it they are xr or ir is their a way to tell?

Okay, google "pill finder" and use the imprint on the pills to figure out what the tramadol are (they are most likely 50mg IR). Also, if 150mg gets you good, then stick by that dose. If its not working anymore, take a week away from it. Codeine is just as bad as any of the other opiates/opioids, you still need to take breaks from it.

If you want to get "noddy", go ahead and add some diphenhydramine or benadryl into the mix as a potentiator.

Your bumping a thread but not really asking for any information and your post is simply you telling us how sensitive you are to codeine.

'Headhigh' has advised you to try a pill identification site to find out what tramadol you have and then after you know what you have check around and find out what people suggest (lots of threads on Tramadol).

Tramadol for a lot of people is hit or miss - it either works and you love it or it does nothing (doesn't seem to be a middle ground) - if you have never taken it before start of low and you can increase your dose as you go but remember that high doses can lower the threshold for seizures of other drugs so take that into consideration if your mixing.

Some people can feel 50 mg of Tramadol (I can) but 150 / 200mg is my sweet spot that gives me a long lasting upbeat high - I have taken it in higher amounts but the effects don't seem to increase so I stick to low doses that work.

I have xp with tramadol its nice but i hate that twitchy feeling u get like a crack head

Oh also i cant find pill finder on my mobile i was just hoping for some codeine or tramadol veterans to give me some tips would make a nice change talking about the so called weaker opiates instead of the same old heroin and other random drug threads

That's what I'm telling my clients since 2002 - lower opioid-doses are often the better choice! This also applies to Tramadol (but Tramadol is a bit special and not everyone's favorite ;-)
If you are a sensitive person, you should feel the difference - and if you don't, it makes no difference if it's an ER or IR. My Tramadol-doses were 0-25-50-25 most times (not more than 0-50-50-50) at the time I hadn't taken it daily. If one do so, (s)he will rise quickly up to 400mg a day and more, but will have no good effects (but stronger adverse effects) despite...

Sorry to just pop up with a random response but cheezy you're a former doctor and don't know how to tell the difference between xr and ir tramadol. Something doesn't add up. Care to explain

Yeah Cheezy, you state so often how your are or were a Doctor, and you've called people on here "junkies" and stated that Paracetamol is the only thing that should be used for pain and if anyone needs anything other than it, than they are a med seeking junkie...what does that make you?

Maybe he wanted first hand info for a patient or ur right.. he didnt know and was to embarrased to say sounds like a no good rotten little troll to me.