• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Walking on sunshine ( Computer duster )

You know its funny because duster is one of the things you would try first before actually getting your hands on illegal stuff since its in a lot of stores, but it was my last thing I tried (apart from pot, coke, E, dxm, acid,etc). I was kind of scared actually LOL cause like even though the rest of my friends in the car were huffing it I kept hesitating to put the damn thing in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Anyways after that I really liked it and I remember this one time my friend and I went into the store and found the last bottle of duster available. We grabbed it and right there in the aisle my friend huffed it twice. I got it next and only took one long hit, put it back, and continued walking.

This time doing it was the strongest it ever hit me ( the other times I took baby hits not wanting to get that nasty taste in my mouth ). As we were walking out of the aisle I got that WAH WAH WAH sound like the whole world was vibrating. Now I know what that chick addicted to duster on intervention was talking about when she said it was like walking on sunshine. Every step I took the floor beneath me jiggled and vibrated like I was walking on water. I called my friend out who was walking mindlessly, drooling all over himself and screamed "Hey I'm Jesus now!!!! I'm walking on water!" and this guy looking at hallmark cards gave me this weird look xD.

My vision kind of looked like a tunnel almost. The center of my vision felt real and the rest of it up until the periphery that was vibrating in waves felt useless and fake. It kind of made me have to pay attention to my balance even more. The downside to duster is that it only lasts like 3 or 4 minutes before you go back to normal. Plus with all the chemicals in it im sure it kills your brain cells with out a doubt. This never happened to me because I tend to always remember what happens no matter how fucked up i am on any drug but my friend tells me he completely blacks out and has a vision of being somewhere else. That being said never drive under the influence with this stuff. I have experience in that department and it did not end well -____-

3 of my very good friends crashed into a wall going 40 mph because of airduster.

1 is permantly damaged and 2 others are lucky.

im going to try and find the article for you..

3 of my very good friends crashed into a wall going 40 mph because of airduster.

1 is permantly damaged and 2 others are lucky.

im going to try and find the article for you..

Wow I'm very sorry about that :(
I'll give it a read...

I got into a crash too from duster. My 2 friends and I were driving near our school and the one driving took a long hit at the stop. Once we were half way across the avenue he blacked out drooling all over himself and hit a VEEERY nice car. Literally making it turn a 180. I immediately forced my hands on the brakes and took the keys away from him. The fucked up part was the car had a huge dent and his car was completely fine with no scratch or anything...????

For real - all duster is, is nitrous plus a whole bunch of other shit that's so bad for you, so if you want to experience it that badly, just use whipped cream instead.

Duster doesn't contain n2o. Duster containing n2o is a myth. Most air dusters contain no2, which is different from n2o. Many air dusters contain Butane. Butane is a dissociative like n2o etc, however unlike most other dissociatives it can and often is deadly - sudden death can and does occur even with your first time huffing.

Seriously, there are plenty of dissociatives out there that are very safe when used responsibly, Ketamine, PCP - hell, you can even buy DXM over the counter. All are more pleasant than Butane, and come without the incredible risk of death.

I don't have anything against any drug, pretty much anything can be used responsibly if you have a good head on your shoulders. Duster/inhalants are the one exception. Unless you're suicidal, find something better man.

Peace :)

^ People have been known to use straight butane fluid as an inhalant, but it is no longer an ingredient in duster. It is, however, still a main ingredient in liquid inhalants such as room spray, hair spray, spray paint,etc.

Duster contains dimethyl ether and various fluorocarbons such as difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, and tetrafluoroethane. Hydrocarbons, (like butane,) were often used in Duster in the past, but because of their flammability, manufacturers were forced to use fluorocarbons.

The main reason why duster gets you high is because your brain is being deprived of oxygen. They depress the CNS and slow down the heart. Also, anxiety is a common side effect, which can lead to an adrenaline rush, further preventing oxygen to the brain and causing heart beat to become more irregular.

i'm asuming you didnt see that episode of intervention with that lady that was addicted to duster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULPktjNserc&feature=related

I've never used a duster (nor did I know people got high off it) but OMG! This was one of the most life changing things I've ever seen. I usually get annoyed/pissed at the people on this show but this episode in particular was just PAINFUL AND SAD to watch. I almost threw up at the end and to this day, I can't even bear to use a duster to clean my laptop without gagging!!! Why anyone would want to do something as dangerous as that is beyond me. I mean look at the bumbling fool she became. I've seen some real sketched out people before but by far, she just looks completely TRASHED (to the point that she doesn't even look high but more like she had a developmental issue)!

I found duster to be incredibly unpleasant, it literally felt like my brain was frying.

Nitrous is fucking nuts, so much more than duster in every way and it's obviously safer.

I have done thousands of lungs of nitrous with no noticeable ill effects besides a ton of money spent lol, it also combines well with just about anything.

I never understood how people could use these types of inhalents. People use duster, freon, spray paint and who knows what. I think this is a perfect example of the importance of BL and why people should research their drugs before trying them.

^did you ever see that intervention where this guy is an alcoholic and gets alcohol poisoning and when he wakes up in the hospital withdrawing he drinks hand sanitizer? talk about desperate.

the guys name is anthony, thats one of my favorite episodes, i really relate to his alcoholism with tendencies of my own. you really hope for the best with him throughout the episode

I don't understand alcoholics. Why go through all the effort it requires to get drunk when you can just pop a few pills or do a couple of lines and feel way better than drunk.

When I get drunk I just feel sad/depressed and majorly uncoordinated, not to mention the nasty hangover that comes afterward. Oh plus, I think beer tastes like soap lol.
I would trade alcohol for benzos any day; it's like drunk in a pill just without all the nasty parts that go along with drinking.

This is just personal opinion btw, not meant to offend anyone.

^^ Yeah a lot of people always questioned that as did I when I use to hate alcohol. I didn't see the reason to do it since I felt like puking during the drinking, while I'm drunk, and afterwards. But I think it has a lot to do with not having the connections for anything else so all they have is alcohol to cope with since its legal and nothing else is there.

I mean if thats all I had and I wanted to get fucked up fuck it you know lol. Same thing with a guy i know whos a total coke head because he doesnt like pot. I was like wtffff???? how can you not but i found out it makes him puke from smoking so its just that people are different

Yea, I guess I see what you're saying.

But seriously, who throws up from smoking pot?! lol... and who doesn't like it?!

some people find alcohol euphoric- personally i find it very euphoric and relaxing, while i like zoplicone because its realaxing, it lacks the euphoria and joy of alcohol

I am not disagreeing about it being euphoric, I just think getting drunk requires way to much effort and it's accompanied by way to many negative side effects.