• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

wal-som sleep aid/diphenhydramine HCL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachshampoo

Greenlighter
so basically i was wondering if it was possible to get high off wal-som sleep aid soft gels? they contain 50mg of diphenhydramine HCL in each pill. i know this sounds stupid and i've done some research but couldn't find anything that i trusted. anyone got any answers or experiences? like i've done oxy and shit before but i've never really messed with gel capsules and never even heard of diphenhydramine, am i just living under a rock here? if it can produce a high how many should i take? (i'm 5'2" and 103lbs for reference and again they're 50mg capsules) thanks in advance and apologies for my cluelessness

You really should avoid this substance. The sedating antistamines, of which Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) is one, are well-known, and I mean, well-known for their ability to produce extreme discomfort, vivid hallucinations and can dehydrate the body to the point of danger. I don't know how to make it any more clear, but there is a less than one percent chance, given the data available to me, that you'll actually enjoy this experience if you undertake it. Not all changes of consciousness are positive ones.

With that said, if you choose to go through with it, you have been warned. These threads are a twice-weekly occurence at least, but I always try to do the right thing and prevent people from going through with it, but sometimes you have to let the baby play with the outlet to teach them a lesson. That's a thing right?

Closed. Please see other threads dedicated to "recreational" antihistamine use both on the BL forums and through Google if you would like supporting research.

Status
Not open for further replies.