• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates Waking up with headache when taking a small dose of 1:1 THC/CBD (7-10mg) liquid in my drink before bed

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
Alright, I've given a non-THC only liquid a chance, I've had good results with legal THC liquid to treat some ailments and cut back on benzos at bed time in the past, stuff was way strong, 28.5mg/ml....but now Health Canada has forced provinces to change the way oral liquids concentrations are indicated on the boxes, so you gotta do some 3 part calculation (it's easy but annoying), even the provincial website says "it's not easy for some but you can always call one of our professionals or visit in store for more help", but it's just one multiplication a division and another multiplication...I did calculus III I should be fine lol. So I think I'm measuring my stuff fine. Unlike the brand I bought a few times for pure thc liquid, the pipette is 0.5ml max so even when you figure out how much there is per ml, you gotta half the dose.

I had experienced that CBD could change (even make stronger) regular weed when I ordered some White Shark that was 2:1 in ratio, I didn't particularly enjoy it to be honest. I'm way too used to regular weed, could be.

But is it normal to wake up like you're hungover from alcohol, but only with the headache part after taking say 10mg thc/10mg cbd. Now just 10mg THC normally would be almost considered microdosing for me, but the CBD really kicks things up a notch through whatever synergizing that happens when both are present in equal amounts. I have to take a couple tylenol 500 to make that back-of-the-head headache go away, drink water, a lot before I feel normal. I wasn't expecting equal amounts of CBD to change the nature of the effects of THC so dramatically!

It might just be your body and how it reacts, it could be a poor quality tincture, it could be made with a strain that just doesnt jive with you ect.

I formulate tinctures myself for others and client, so it's always being adjust to the person using it(if possible)

My personal favorite is 8mg thc, 25mg CBD, 5mg cbg and 2.5mg cbn.

Try a lower dose and see how you fair, then increase if needed.

Or you can take multiple smaller doses starting, say, at 5pm.

I love cbn as it feels more like a benzo to me and others than a cannabinoid

A small amount of people do report a headache as a side effect of CBD. I personally never got one but I did however temporarily get a couple when I first tried delta 8 and was dehydrated. That stopped quickly and I no longer get those side effects.

Cannabis can cause rebound headaches,” Dr. Dustin Sulak, an integrative medicine practitioner and co-founder of Healer, a medical cannabis brand, told Healthline. “The two most common reasons are dehydration and overuse, especially via the inhaled route of delivery.
Alright, I've given a non-THC only liquid a chance, I've had good results with legal THC liquid to treat some ailments and cut back on benzos at bed time in the past, stuff was way strong, 28.5mg/ml....but now Health Canada has forced provinces to change the way oral liquids concentrations are indicated on the boxes, so you gotta do some 3 part calculation (it's easy but annoying), even the provincial website says "it's not easy for some but you can always call one of our professionals or visit in store for more help", but it's just one multiplication a division and another multiplication...I did calculus III I should be fine lol. So I think I'm measuring my stuff fine. Unlike the brand I bought a few times for pure thc liquid, the pipette is 0.5ml max so even when you figure out how much there is per ml, you gotta half the dose.

I had experienced that CBD could change (even make stronger) regular weed when I ordered some White Shark that was 2:1 in ratio, I didn't particularly enjoy it to be honest. I'm way too used to regular weed, could be.

But is it normal to wake up like you're hungover from alcohol, but only with the headache part after taking say 10mg thc/10mg cbd. Now just 10mg THC normally would be almost considered microdosing for me, but the CBD really kicks things up a notch through whatever synergizing that happens when both are present in equal amounts. I have to take a couple tylenol 500 to make that back-of-the-head headache go away, drink water, a lot before I feel normal. I wasn't expecting equal amounts of CBD to change the nature of the effects of THC so dramatically!

^^
That's surprising. I guess it's to be expected when not smoked where the effects last max 2 hours and if you toke everyday more like 30 minutes....I can see how ingestion could be doing that now.

I think it was just that it's a Sativa tincture, I enjoy highly indica hybrids or pure indicas, I got some legit Northern Lights right now and I just couldn't be happier with that. Turns out my girlfriend enjoys it though, so there's that, didn't buy it for nothing.