Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Waking up in a nest during a salvia breakthrough experience

Lord

Bluelighter
Hey. :)
I was wondering if any of you get this effect when breaking through on salvia.
When I get to what I call a breakthrough (last time was over five years ago), I don`t really get the high. When I don`t breakthrough, I get a high, a trip, and a mindfuck that ends up feeling like a cruel trick was played on me for thinking it was a real drug (even though it was quite a real drug). Or just a cruel trick at all.

But when I do breakthrough, I awaken in an organic or biological stasis chamber. The key word for the way things look is... vaginal.
The first thing I see right after waking up is a place in which there are others arranged in a circular pattern. Everything is sort of pink.
The stasis chambers are to my left and right in this circle, which I sometimes see as a semi-circle. I often get ejected from the so-called stasis chamber. In the center is a pink, chewy goddess I call lady salvia. Does anyone else get this? Can anyone tell me what's beyond this?
I currently feel as though, as a guess, my fetus self is in an introspective state of development within the womb for my next life/etc. and salvia temporarily flips it around so that I sense my outer environment directly, but am consciously an introspective shell.
Here is my picture of this place:
http://photobucket.com/gallery/http...a/salvian womb crop edit_zps6tippk0g.jpg.html

Love,
Daniel

Does anyone else get this? Can anyone tell me what's beyond this?

Yeah well, let me tell you what is beyond that. LOL :D

If you respect Salvia it will take you places. I have had a great relationship with it for 19 years. Always a good experience. Nurturing and healing. It is too wide open to pin down any definition. The only conclusion I have come to with its use is that Lady Salvia will bound and gag you if you don't have respect and treat you well if you do respect it.

Salvia is so interesting.
I had a strong extract years ago, perhaps 20x?

When i shared it out, experiences were one of two:
Completely shattering, other-worldly to some, and
Slightly mind altering to others at best including myself.

This was always practiced understanding things like, quiet dark area etc. (Sitters always were present too) or put more clearly, set and setting was well controlled.
Ive never had a strong salvia experieence, even tho i know the salvia i had was very effective.

I do beleive i have read, it can be hit and miss. But why is this so? The sometimes ineffectiveness in some is odd.

*gonna fire up the google machine*
But keen for actual experiences in responses.
my experiences were almost 10 years ago. Im sure my recreational desire is part of the issue. I do know, years later, this is a visionary drug not a recreational one. But why was it so hit and miss?

Last edited:
Hey. :)
I was wondering if any of you get this effect when breaking through on salvia.
When I get to what I call a breakthrough (last time was over five years ago), I don`t really get the high. When I don`t breakthrough, I get a high, a trip, and a mindfuck that ends up feeling like a cruel trick was played on me for thinking it was a real drug (even though it was quite a real drug). Or just a cruel trick at all.

But when I do breakthrough, I awaken in an organic or biological stasis chamber. The key word for the way things look is... vaginal.
The first thing I see right after waking up is a place in which there are others arranged in a circular pattern. Everything is sort of pink.
The stasis chambers are to my left and right in this circle, which I sometimes see as a semi-circle. I often get ejected from the so-called stasis chamber. In the center is a pink, chewy goddess I call lady salvia. Does anyone else get this? Can anyone tell me what's beyond this?
I currently feel as though, as a guess, my fetus self is in an introspective state of development within the womb for my next life/etc. and salvia temporarily flips it around so that I sense my outer environment directly, but am consciously an introspective shell.
Here is my picture of this place:
http://photobucket.com/gallery/http...a/salvian womb crop edit_zps6tippk0g.jpg.html

Love,
Daniel

I've read of similar things, specifically this report:

DMT & Salvia divinorum: How the Machine Works
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=80765

I have seen the goddess although she was a sort of beautiful ethereal human(ish) looking goddess who spoke in wisps of pure synaesthesia

like jackaroe, i am a long time fan of salvia.
I recommend keeping a diary close to your trip space, and have an easy pen to handle since you will be inebriated when things happen that you want to record.
I filled at least 10 hard covered notebooks with mysterious content.
The process is meaningful, even if the content is at most a series of mysterious records.
Some repeating ideas arise as if from the refrain in some ancient chant, or possibly the drip of a leaking faucet.
Those records may have significant motifs about your life, some of which may not become clear for a long time, others are there to compensate for over emphasis and misinterpretation - shocking but not very significant except to cause hesitation, preventing premature judgement.
You can't know the underlying meaning with one or two visits, but you can at a glance tell how you feel about it.
Be honest, avoid embellishment, and mostly relax and observe.

I could not see your image. Could it be linked directly?

I had two or three experiences with smoked Salvia divinorum in 1990's. As I recall,
it quickly transformed my sense of mind-body existence into a strangely concrete template
that felt somehow "made of wood". This sounds funny, but the experience was very impressive. It was
primarily a tactile feeling, as if being enclosed and subjected to a slight pressure on the extremities of the
body. There were some little visual imagery consisting of radial shapes and green, white and black "sharp" hues.
Truly a strange thing.