European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis Waking up higher than when you went to sleep

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Been experimenting with eating decarbed cannabis lately and it's introduced me to a new phenomena - if I dose the previous afternoon I wake up the morning after HIGHER than the evening before. Beat that!

Wake up and chase it with a little Hoffmans elixir.

High as a bats ass!!

That sounds alright.

I can't exactly beat that but I've found that plugging DHC can lead to me feeling noddy (on and off) for several days after. Without going into TMI, I think there might be something in the way things are put together for me down there / or up there that seems to lead to me absorbing plugged things slowly over the course over several days. I need to try taking DHC and Soma orally only and see if that is any different, and if it is actually the plugging that is causing this. Or if it's just some weird and prolonged 'hangover' I'm getting to the DHC and Soma.

I've also read that after eating Nutmeg it can take 15 hours or so to kick in with it's horrible effects, and so if anyone ever wanted to torture and punish themselves with that terrible ordeal, they should probably take it the night before.

Last edited:
That sounds alright.

I can't exactly beat that but I've found that plugging DHC can lead to me feeling noddy (on and off) for several days after. Without going into TMI, I think there might be something in the way things are put together for me down there / or up there that seems to lead to me absorbing plugged things slowly over the course over several days. I need to try taking DHC and Soma orally only and see if that is any different, and if it is actually the plugging that is causing this. Or if it's just some weird and prolonged 'hangover' I'm getting to the DHC and Soma.

I've also read that after eating Nutmeg it can take 15 hours or so to kick in with it's horrible effects, and so if anyone ever wanted to torture and punish themselves with that terrible ordeal, they should probably take it the night before.
DHC is more potent b that route and I think it' conversion to dihydromophine is rate limited, so it lasts longer, as well as coming on quicker. Win win all round (that's without the benefit of avoiding the tase of DHC!)