Waaaay short attention span theatre....on E

Thestepper69

Bluelighter
Hello evyone.
biggrin.gif
I have a little something to share with evyone. Its kinda funny, maybe hilarious to some. I went to Karma last night and got my grubby paws on some green NIKE's. WHOA!!! I started out with 1 and 1/2 and took two more halves throughout the morning. Well, we all know about the "mini-movie-theatres" in our heads, right? Well, these pills fukn bashed my head in, bashed it right the fuk in! I started to feel the come-on, and I knew I was in for a hell of a ride. I sat down and closed my eyes and watched all of my thoughts on the 'big screen' in my head. I cant remember a lot of it, but, I do remember this silly ass shit: I couldnt stop thinking I was playing spades (card game). I was in this loud ass club sitting there with my eyes closed, prolly talkin to myself and what not. I would wake up and tell myself "steve you are not playing spades DAMMIT!!!!" It kept happening all nite. At one point, I was talkin to my friend Jeff, he asked me something (i forget what it was) and I promptly responded "I have a king" WTF?!?!?!?!
biggrin.gif
OMG, I was like "what the fuk is wrong with you Steve?" Finally, I started to come down a bit and could actually control my thoughts. But man E makes you think/feel/say some of the most absolutely random/wierd/off the wall stuff I have ever known. I think its F'in hilarious, but, when its actually happening your like "WHOA! what did I just say?!?! sorry man, I am soooo phukt up!". Just thought I would share my story, hope you enjoyed it.
later
plur
steve

Hahahahaha! that is the weirdest, tripped out story i have ever heard! You lucky guy!
I love it! I look forward to the day where i too can play cards at a club (or some other game) without actually playing it
smile.gif

What a story!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

NOOO shit!! Thats so funny man! You just took the words right out of my mouth. That same stuff happens to me when i'm rollin hard. Someone will ask me a question and all blurt out something that has absolutely nothing to do with what they asked. And then i'll stand there for what seems like 15min and think and rethink what im going to say. Trying my hardest not to talk until i have my thoughts organized in my head. And the whole frickin time the person, who is usually sober, is standiong there looking at me with a big ol' smile on their face which makes it even HARDER not to say somethin. OH well, i love rollin!love4ever

This is too funny. The same thing happened to my friend when we were rolling at home on Saturday. She was playing Uno earlier, but the whole night she thought she was still playing. Every once in a while she would ask, "who's turn is it?" or "what card do you have?".

Fucking hell! Last Saturday I was rolling with 2 freinds and we all came back to my house after the party to smoke some bongs, we ended up having this 20 min conversation which we were all getting well into, but it wasnt untill the end that we realised we had all been talking about TOTALLY different things from the very start, it was so fucking funny, I dont even know how thats possible, I could have sworn I knew what was going on.
PLUR

thats hilarious, i feel like a dork laughing out loud in the library at school, i always do shit like that not that i ever remember only i hear about it later hahahaaaa... sounds like fun to me!