• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

VYVANSE

jaymond

Bluelighter
Hello everyone,

I have been taking Vyvanse for about 3-weeks, and I just stopped.

Does anyone know the best and/or the fastest way to flush it out of your system in order to pass a drug-screen (for new job) as soon as possible?

Any advice at all would be appreciated

Thanks all

Ray

We cannot Answer questions on beating drug tests.

Starting a new job though, I’d make sure I took copious amounts of ascorbic acid as a supplement and be extremely well hydrated to make sure I was in tip top shape for day 1. But that’s just me.

We cannot Answer questions on beating drug tests.

Starting a new job though, I’d make sure I took copious amounts of ascorbic acid as a supplement and be extremely well hydrated to make sure I was in tip top shape for day 1. But that’s just me.
Thanks for advice, BTW, I'm not trying to beat or cheat the screen, I just want to clean my system ( I have 3-4 days till screen, an oral-swab-test). What amount/form of ascorbic acid does one take?

What does " 300 to 400 ug. Strong visuals, loss of sense of self/ego dissolution begins. Standard logic may no longer apply at points. Visuals are intense. May be difficult to walk or understand normal day to day activities. " , mean?? Thanks again... RJ

Thanks for advice, BTW, I'm not trying to beat or cheat the screen, I just want to clean my system ( I have 3-4 days till screen, an oral-swab-test). What amount/form of ascorbic acid does one take?
The regular daily dose to avoid the flu is 95 mg but on special occasions it’s safe to take up to 2000 mg a day for a couple of days. Just to ward off any nasty flu bugs.
What does " 300 to 400 ug. Strong visuals, loss of sense of self/ego dissolution begins. Standard logic may no longer apply at points. Visuals are intense. May be difficult to walk or understand normal day to day activities. " , mean?? Thanks again... RJ
It’s a quote from a site the describes the effects of different dosages of LSD. At 300-400 micrograms of LSD that is what is supposed to happen. Which in my experience is entirely correct.

Good luck with the new job.