• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse Xr, Dex, and desoxyn

Stims4enlightenment

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

I am new here and this is my first post, but from seeing all the threads it seems like an awesome place to get advice from people who have used different drugs. I really enjoy using stims more for getting things accomplished, but wanted to see if anyone has done a Vyvanse XR 60 mg at 8 AM, had a dex around 12PM and dosed 5 mg's of desoxyn around 3PM. Would this be enjoyable? I also do have some weed that I wanted to mix in with it because it is awesome and Kpins for later. What is everyone's thoughts on this mix and combo. I am looking for the perfect combo where I am feeling productive, but not over the top at the same time.

Cheers

being able to cop a desoxyn script is rare as hell, wow!
i HIGHLY suggest not mixing too many stimulants. if you're using desoxyn/meth, i would suggest not doing the vyvanse or dex and instead just upping the dose of the desoxyn/meth.

It is rare, I don't really like it to be honest. Since I already stuck with the vyvanse and dex mine as well just up those doses and use the desoxyn for another time. Its crazy how Meth gets such a bad rap.

It is rare, I don't really like it to be honest. Since I already stuck with the vyvanse and dex mine as well just up those doses and use the desoxyn for another time. Its crazy how Meth gets such a bad rap.
yeah, desoxyn/meth isnt really too great for productivity, but i think it's the most stimulating out of any of the other options (at least that's how my body responds to it).
i would just up the vyvanse and get shit done! but just for future reference, try to avoid mixing desoxyn with other stimulants. pick one or the other.
back when i was addicted to meth i used to regularly mix it with other stimulants, coke, adderall, fuck tons of caffeine, ephedrine, etc. and it'd intensify the fuck out of everything and felt fantastic but it's incredibly overwhelming and really, really bad for your body. almost had a heart attack a couple times as well as had 2 back to back seizures and had to go to the hospital over it. i now have permanent heart issues and still randomly get seizures on rare occasion. your body can only handle so much, so please be careful with mixing stims.