• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse without a prescription

xannyhead

Bluelighter
Im currently in college and Ive always been a normal person, without any noticeable mental disorders and stuff like that, just Generalized Anxiety Disorder, but I dont take no medicine for that.
Long story short, Ive taken vyvanse around 9 times now (always sticking to the 30mg dose, which Im pretty sure is considered low), and whenever I take it my productivity just increases exponentially. Is there a problem in taking, for instance, 30mg of vyvanse regularly, like once or twice a week without being diagnosed with ADHD? Would my tolerance significantly increase in that scenario to the point where Id need to increase the dosage?

Hey there mate, yes, stimulants will do that to anyone, including those with ADHD. The problems start when you find yourself using them frequently and relying on the benefit they confer to achieve a new standard. One day leads to two, which leads to three and so on. That then leads to increasing doses to achieve the same level, and then addiction. There is no magic way around that scenario really.

I would recommend you only use as infrequently as possible - like for a special occasion - and try not to rely on them for basic productivity or task achievement.

Ya just about anyone* who takes an prescription amphetamine will experience a "increase in productivity, focus, ect".

*Im not a doctor. This could be dangerous. And, surely some people wont and this is a generalization.

I take adderall daily by prescription. My main concern would be you dont need tolerance to increase the dose. If it increased MY productivity exponentially i would slowly not all at once maybe just slow enough i can trick myself into thinking it isnt happening to everyday. And since its not from a doctor id probably take like 3 and then think wow this is exponentially better than 1. And, before you know it im taking multiple everyday.

Idk if that would happen to you but i sure think i would because i really really like it. So by the sounds if it you had really positive effects so i think you may less likely to be someone to take it or leave it.

Reactions: CFC
If you keep it to that dosage and that frequency, you should be able to keep yourself straight and not require significant dosage increases.

Amphetamines are addictive. First, they get you high and make you feel invincible and second, they increase your productivity. So in this way, you have a double-reinforcement.

You might end up really wanting yo get high, while your boss, for instance, albeit unknowingly, likes for you to be on speed as well. I used Ampgetamines once a week at least for years, mostly in college.

I ended up with a severe craving for Amphetamines whenever a large amount of boring work was mentioned. I had to re-educate myself in how to do things I wasn't into without speed.

You might find in the end that "The History of the Textile Industry in New England" was a huge mistake once the speed wears off. True story.