• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Vyvanse Overdose??

smistxo

Greenlighter
I took 720mg of vyvanse. I weight 160lbs. Is that an overdose? Should I go the hospital?

Yeah, that's a fuckload of Vyvanse.

How long has it been since you dosed? Was it all at once, or spread out?

Let's hope OP is okay. Get back with us smistxo! If nothing else he was probably up all night..

I've read elsewhere that Vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine) can only be metabolized by the liver at a certain rate so not all of it hits you at once. So hopefully OP is fine and will just be wired as fuck for awhile.. That's still dangerous though.

Edit: anyone else noticed all the Vyvanse questions lately?

That is a bit worrying. That dose sounds fatal. Hopefully the OP is okay..

Considering only 70mg Vyvanse is enough for me for a day of whatever I need it for, I can only imagine what doing more than 10x that is like. Please get back to us OP, stay safe.

vyvanse was made as so it can only be metabolized through stomach but i dont beleive that. soemone correct me if im wrong. Also 60 mg is very strong so 700 mg is definetly life threatening.

Oh Lord, another "OP might be dead" thread... The other one was upsetting enough. :(

Let's hope they get online soon...

Hope this dude is trolling. I'm sure if this didn't kill him he would be checking in. Just can hope the dudes good

I literally know someone who took a gram (1,00mg) of the stuff at once. They should have gone to the hospital, though they managed to recover from it on their own. But I remember them looking so down for at least a week, if not two, after doing that. Also, they weighed about 210 I'd estimate. If you have low/no tolerance, that has the potential to cause a lot of bad things. I'm late to this thread, so this information is mostly for people who come upon it. Please let us know you're okay.

A bit of a different drug, but I took 120mg of Adderall with no tolerance once and was in quite bad shape for a couple weeks and Ho-chi-minh alluded too. It was the longest I've ever been up as well - 3 days or so. OP, I had a near panic attack just reading your post- I hope you're alright and please check in!