• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"Vyvanse" (Lisdexamfetamine)

cannabiskid

Greenlighter
%) %) %)
Recently got some Lisdexamfetamine or "Vyvanse" from a friend. I've decided I'm gonna try it so don't try to talk me out of it please. Does anyone have any advise on a safe dose for someone who's 130 lbs, and any tips to be more safe. Also would weed be a good combination to help me sleep. Are there ways to take it at night and not stay up all night?
Thanks Bluelight! 8(

id take around 30 mg

and no if you take it at night your most likely gonna be up unless your extremely tired.

60 mg was my prescribed dose

take 30 mg tmmrrw morning and youll get all your shit done.

Hell ya, at 50-mg after two hours I was god. Start at 20 - 30-mg. You'd be very aware all night. I took it two hours b/f I had to wake up, amazing way to start a day. Re-dosing is effective but wastes some as is typical of dexidrine.

Last edited:
I've been prescribed Vyvanse for about a month now. You definitely get high. I feel very happy, motivated, and positive when I'm on it. Usually pretty hyper. Lasts for about 8-10 hours, I take 50mg a day i'm 110 lbs and it does wonders. Do NOT take it at night if you wanna sleep lol, take it in the morning or afternoon. It takes about 1-1 1/2 hours to kick in which is annoying to me.

I would suggest taking it before 9 AM because when I take adderall but especially vyvanse I can't sleep for about 16-18 hours. Have fun man

I was gonna ask about Vyvanse. Got it today. I was prescribed 20 mg caps. So you guys are saying 30 mg is good. It comes in capsules so not like I can cut half of another one to make 30 mg. I would have to take another which is 40 mg.

Oh and I only have a supply of 30. One 20mg for every day.

I would take 40mg as a starting recreational dose, if you were just perscribed the 20s.(starting dose). Stay hydrated. Would also recommend dosing as early in the day as possible as it can take 1-2hours for the effects to come on. And will last longggg..longer than addy XR at least. Stay safe!

Nice! The guy who delivered my medicine from the pharmacy showed up around noon so that's when I first took it.

I went ahead and took 40 mg. Next time I see my psychiatrist, I'm going to ask her to up it to 40 mg. I stay hydrated all the time since I've been working out.

Thanks for your advice!

I am currently in 40mg of adderall daily. The one thing I absolutely hate about it is the negative physical tension and anxiety I feel, even at low doses. This is why I feel forced just to take it recreationally at high dosea, as at even 20mg doses I feel the negatives, so I feel it's just worth it to only take recreationally as I feel less negatives at high doses. The thing is a would love to take it as prescribed so I can feel good all day and make my script last a month...is vyvanse ideal to take to avoid physical symptoms that are uncomfortable as you see with adderall. I was also in dexedrine before which I understand is what vyvanse breaks down to when metabolized. ..is vyvanse still a bit different then regular Dextro amp? Is it still smoother and or longer acting? Does vyvanse provide that physical kick as adderall does for example feel and touch? I enjoy adderall for how it increases sexual pleasure by 1,000. Does vyvanse have the same qualities as adderall provides for positive physical sensations also? Like the chills in a good way and the whole tingle at the scalp? Sorry if its a dumb question...

Bro! Nooo, if anything for me the phisical side effects of vyvanse were more prominent! Especially the appetite suppression, and decrease in body temperature. I can still force myself to eat on large doses of adderall, definitely not with vyv. Vyvanse it's just a ultra extended release of d-amp. I prefer adderall. We're on the same daily dose ;)

Lol so your saying vyvanse is even better when it comes to what I'm looking for. So why do you still prefer adderall than? I'm confused. . Do you prefer not having any of the physical sensations? I find it so enjoyable minus the negatives..

I don't like the chills, and feet/hand numbness almost like frozen cold sensation that was much more intense for me personally on vyvanse. I prefer adderall because I get one 20xr and one 20 ir daily, for me it works perfectly, I am much more in control of my weight, I can come down when I get home from work and get to sleep, ready to attack the next day!

Maybe I just can't handle amphetamines anymore given the fact I'm 30yrs old now and been abusing it since I was 14...I get them every month and usually binge when I get it an that's it...I tried taking 20mg in the AM and 20mg in the afternoon as prescribed. ..I feel horrible that's why I want vyvanse as maybe it will be smoother. .but still want the physical kick for the sex and euphoria when I listen to music. ..

Maybe I just can't handle amphetamines anymore given the fact I'm 30yrs old now and been abusing it since I was 14...I get them every month and usually binge when I get it an that's it...I tried taking 20mg in the AM and 20mg in the afternoon as prescribed. ..I feel horrible that's why I want vyvanse as maybe it will be smoother. .but still want the physical kick for the sex and euphoria when I listen to music. ..

Ok listen. I was prescribed Adderall years ago and the rollercoaster of emotions were terrible! When I crashed, I felt like killing myself. Then years down the line, the Adderall didn't work as well. So I thought I couldn't handle that shit anymore either.

I am telling you VYVANSE IS YOUR ANSWER!!! I just got my script and it feels magnificent!!! I am energized and sharp as a tack! It lasts all day pretty much and it is a smooth ride. There is no horrible crash. It feels good and you can concentrate. Everything zones in. I'm glad I can finally think straight without being scatterbrained. So ask your psychiatrist about it.

Also, I was wondering if you can combine Vyvanse with Gabapentin and found this old gem of a thread from this site.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...eurontin)-and-Vyvanse-The-Best-of-Both-Worlds

I wanted to make sure the Gabapentin/Vyvanse combo was safe first. That guy's experience in that link sounds awesome. I took 40 mg of Vyvanse earlier today and after reading that thread I posted, just took 1,200 mg of Gabapentin. Gabapentin takes a few hours to kick in, but it's supposed to enhance the Vyvanse.

EDIT/WARNING: AS I'VE STATED IN THE VYVANSE MEGATHREAD, DO NOT COMBINE VYVANSE AND GABAPENTIN. IT IS NOT SOMETHING TO TOY AROUND WITH.

Last edited:
Hello this might be the wrong thread and I don't know how to make a new one, not used Bluelight in years, new account aswell. But I have a good experience with drugs but what I'm on about is amphetamine(speed). I am Currently in a city miles away from my town. Because off my probation, i have no contacts for speed but i have acquired these boxes off 50mg Lisdexamfetamine capsule tablets. And i have Community Service to complete but I keep not being to get up, well i set alarms to wake up, but have no energy to be borthered to go, and will end up back in prison again. I already readed that it's only active orally, but if anyone as any information to how much it converts to in liver per milligram compared to either Street speed or pure, as I think i need and can't illegally obtain normal base amphetamine oil or powder /paste amphetamine sulphate. And these tablets are maybe the life saver to prevent me going back to prison help me with my Community Payback. I also have My own Methylphenidate Prescribed medication, but I don't take as they not a clear headed stimulant unlike amphetamines, but I have a good experience off amphetamine, a few years ago i use to have easy availability to very high purity amphetamine oil, used to be that strong, just handling it, it used to go thru your skin and make you buzz, even just smelling the fumes off the ounces used to hit ya, make ya head tingle, but that was years ago, i been moved to this area by Probation not had real speed for atleast 3 mths so weaken tolerance, but I aint stupid i have good good chemical knowledge, experience and history, i used to take and supply certain research chemicals intill the 2016 uk blanket ban. But if yous know what I'm asking, need information about lisdexamfetamine compared to normal speed, as I gonna end up back in prison keep messing my Community Service about.. I've took 200mg lisdexamfetamine dimesylate about an hour ago to try see how there are, I don't know if can maybe feel them or not, but i also been drinking the whisky today aswell, but i not got my up in morning but have again Friday so i got about 24 hours to try get as much imfomatin i can. And any and all help is appreciated and all helps with harm minimisation, and I would appreciate if there no comments back saying that not taking them is the best harm minimisation as I intend on taking them anyway.

>>> just to add i have been reading the forums but can't seem to obtain the information i desire, but I wanting to use this more as a clear headed stimulant more than a rectceanacal stimulant, trying to find if this is able to use as like a low dose (small bomb) amount off normal speed and/or comparison to it, as I aint looking to use it to party or whatever a buzzy night or week on it.

My intended use / function off this is to help me be able to get up, go to community service get on with day, and rather a good enough good dose but only one dose in morning, capable of working and lasting like a normal small good amphetamine bomb in the morning, rather than a small dose and keep redoing throughout the day. And use as a functional clear headed stimulant, like how normal speed / amphetamine is, in the correct doses, I am aware off side effects iff amphetamines and also a good big strong dose also aswell lack off sleep and nutrients and impact it into a non clear headed effect.

Hope i have wrote this clear enough and you can understand what am asking
I say again any and all help, even if not that big or much, even if only a small amount of information help, it is and will be appreciated very much.

Hey Bugs, you may not feel much because you took the pills an hour ago and they haven't really started to take effect yet. Drinking whiskey probably doesn't help much. Is that what you are asking?

Please be specific with your question and be patient as opposed to making the same post several times. ;)

Ok listen. I was prescribed Adderall years ago and the rollercoaster of emotions were terrible! When I crashed, I felt like killing myself. Then years down the line, the Adderall didn't work as well. So I thought I couldn't handle that shit anymore either.

I am telling you VYVANSE IS YOUR ANSWER!!! I just got my script and it feels magnificent!!! I am energized and sharp as a tack! It lasts all day pretty much and it is a smooth ride. There is no horrible crash. It feels good and you can concentrate. Everything zones in. I'm glad I can finally think straight without being scatterbrained. So ask your psychiatrist about it.

Also, I was wondering if you can combine Vyvanse with Gabapentin and found this old gem of a thread from this site.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...eurontin)-and-Vyvanse-The-Best-of-Both-Worlds

Ugh, looking back at this, I was in the honeymoon stage of Vyvanse. Amphetamines feel this good at first, until they fuck you over. I do not currently condone this. Thanks.