• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse dose

KnowledgeGainer

Greenlighter
Yo so got put on ads then vyvanse. I’ve taken like 150+ addy in one night without thinking. The next day had to meditate to make sure I was good. Went to a job interview and got the job. But can I do something like that with vyvanse. I’ve taken 80 throughout the day. 40 to start, 20 in the afternoon and 20 a couple hours ago. Want to take more to have a good Saturday but y’all tell me.

In my experiences, Vyvanse is weaker than straight Adderall / amphetamine, but it gets metabolized into d-Amph after cleaving off the lysine, so guess its just a matter of the dosage.

I'm always baffled by how much amphetamine people take. I was never higher than 90mg of Vyvanse, 20mg d-Amph, 20-30mg meth, and this already had much stimulative effects on my heart, feels like with 150mg would be a one way ticket to heart attack..

But yeah I know tolerance builds to everything. I am into dissociatives and after some years of using I require 10x the dosage of a disso naive person. Guess it must be similar with amphetamine.