• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse: compared to others, why so short w/bad crash?

I am female. And thanks, but I'm already rockin some serious curves! I am be no means skinny.

I've always wondered, what are in "street" amp pills? Never came across those before. Always thought they were shitty because of the amp based ecstasy pills.

They're just amphetamine pressed into pills. Half L half D I think it was the synthesis ends up with. I think they're mostly from Ontario and the ones from Ontario end up near me. They're sold as amphetamine if you have a good dealer(usually one who also has E), but some people try to sell them to idiots claiming they're ecstasy.

Amp based ecstasy is often some MDMA and some meth so it's cheaper to press and is like an energetic roll, and that means that a lot of the time the presser is only trying to save money(I know most people around me don't think through what their pills are, they just like being smoothly high).

And to end this thread(unless someone has a real good answer to my orig. question!), I went through 5 MDMA/meth pills earlier(good ratio of MDMA to meth, dose wise, but felt both a LOT), and I normally only drop one time so I'm taking a break of Ecstasy, D-Amphetamine(and any amp, that's just my favorite), meth, and all the things similar to them.

My bad captain, I'm used to other forums and didn't even notice my "bump" comments got deleted :\

backround: weight 145 lb, 20 yo, also taking lexapro 10 mg.

I have adult add and my vyvanse dose has gone from 30 mg to 70 mg in 3 months and it still isnt having really any lasting effect. i dose at 8am dont ingest any excess vitamin c until about 7pm eat regularly during the day and suplement with vitamin b complex and recently added magnesium. i feel i would get more out of a 30 mg/day adderal prescription should i switch or are others taking more than 70 mg of vyvanse in which case ill ask if the dose can still be uped?

The highest recommended dose is 70mg a day according to my doctor and a few websites I've come across. If your are looking for a dose that will match that initial "wow, I'm high" goodness, forget it. The more you take of this stuff after you have developed some tolerance to it, the more you zone out or hyperfocus. The bellringer is gone forever....so sorry...not sure what a switch to adderall might do, but good luck. I too am interested in switching, but I'm too afraid of being prescribed Strattera or something like that instead.

I am having the OP's problem with Vyvanse and I'm getting sick of it. I take one 70mg tab then a few hours later feel compelled to take the 2nd. I just took one a couple hours ago and I'm tired.... its like wtf...

I use to pop 4 70's a couple years ago when I abused dexedrine and shit but I don't wanna do that I can't handle the tension if I take too much.

I was just prescribed this stuff today, and am considering not even dropping off the prescription. If Adderall and Focalin don't help me concentrate, there's basically no point, right?

PS: I just ordered a gram of MDPV and am hoping that sorts out this ADD shit, but I'm not holding my breath...

I've always wondered, what are in "street" amp pills

They're just amphetamine pressed into pills. Half L half D I think it was the synthesis ends up with. I think they're mostly from Ontario and the ones from Ontario end up near me.

Lol Idk where you're from, but I'm fairly close to the Canadian border and the street "amphetamine" here is nothing more than a miscellany of white powder, plus a speck or two of the "good" stuff. if you're lucky.

half L half D is the formulation in generic Adderall, definitely not street amphetamine. unless of course you live in El Dorado de Drogas, or heaven - or the alley out back of the pharmacy...

I by accident took 440 mg of vyvanse, I have a headache right now. I'm worried I need to go to the hospital

440mg? If your not a speed freak, yes, please go

As probably mentioned, dexamphetamine wears off faster than racemic amps or meth

Anyway, this should probably have been merged, gonna go for the moment

Get medical attention if you at all think you need it - half a gram is pretty massive for a “Normal “ person - Luck and be safe, people / Seriously Please

I get inconsistent results from ALL Amphetamines, Vyvanse, Adderall and Dexadrine, and I posted a thread about it before, which only one guy responded to, which was kind of annoying...

To be as short as possible about it, regardless of which one I'm taking, though I do find Dexadrine to be the most consistent of the 3, sometimes it works well like it's supposed to and gives me energy and sometimes it actually makes me MORE tired, and sometimes I seem not to really feel it much at all.

I am pretty sensitive to it when it DOES work, in the sense that I have felt good effects from about 5mgs of Dexadrine/Adderall, and sometimes as low as 2.5mgs, where as if I exceed 7.5mgs the side effects show up.

I've also been prescribed 20mg Vyvanse, but we don't know if it's the right dose for me, and I can't tell.

The other day I might have gotten side effects cause I took Adderall and Vyvanse in the same day.

I first took 7.5mgs of Adderall cause I had slept badly and felt NOTHING at all...so I took another 0.5mgs...then I started to get racy and dizzy, and the dizziness continued for the rest of the day, with me getting like pins and needles in my hands and face, and it kind of scared me cause I saw that this is a side effect in the pamphlet, but I'm hoping that it's not REALLY dangerous.

I mean it felt like a blood pressure thing, like when you stand up too fast...now I'm going to stick to no more than 0.75mgs MAX cause I've never gotten those effects at that dose.

So then that dose wore off, so I figured I could safely take 20mgs Vyvanse, so I did.

Then the dizziness continued throughout the day, though I was never so uncomfortable I couldn't do other things, and I did get stimulated, but only in a bad way, with side effects and feeling uncomfortable, though of course I also drink too much coffee with it.

But in general, I can take Amps and I never know if they will wake me up and make me energetic and focussed like I want, or make me feel MORE tired and shitty.

Can anyone explain how an amphetamine could make me more tired??

And was that dizziness I experience REALLY dangerous, like did it it mean I was at risk of a heart attack or stroke?? (I mean i didn't feel like I was so I doubt it...) or does it just mean I took too much?

Thanks

I by accident took 440 mg of vyvanse, I have a headache right now. I'm worried I need to go to the hospital

Damn dude, Go to the hospital NOW!!!

How did you accidentally take that much?

I guess that's not important...but seriously man, I'd be worried of a stroke or heart attack.

That could potential kill someone...I mean I don't know I'm not a doctor.

Did you try to make yourself throw up before it kicked in???

Cause that may be a good idea, but if it's been more than 45 mins I doubt that would do anything.

Please call 911 and get yourself checked in so you are ok.